Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Dealer Account / Witness19296

Collector Geekme private msg quote post Address this user
Does anybody know who I should email / contact about becoming a dealer and/or verified witness. I have tried emailing several people including the on listed as my regional rep and can't seem to get a response on this. My store has grown and customers are asking since there's not another dealer in almost 100 miles.
Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekme
I have tried emailing several people including the on listed as my regional rep and can't seem to get a response on this.

Well, then you're definitely trying to contact the correct company. 👍

Anyway, bumping because I read others here say this forum provides a lot of help. We'll see.
Good luck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SGT_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
As far as I know, Matt Edwards ( medwards@cbcscomics.com ) is who you should contact regarding the verified witness program. Good luck with getting anywhere; I was emailing him about this last summer but after a brief exchange he ghosted me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT_Comics
As far as I know, Matt Edwards ( medwards@cbcscomics.com ) is who you should contact regarding the verified witness program. Good luck with getting anywhere; I was emailing him about this last summer but after a brief exchange he ghosted me.

Yes, Matt Edwards is the man to contact.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos and @SGT_Comics are right Matt Edwards is the person to contact.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos, @SGT_Comics and @SpiderTim are right. Matt Edwards is the person to contact.

(Thought I'd get in on the fun of redundancy. )
Post 6 IP   flag post
@SGT_Comics sounds right I inquired about dealer a few years ago when I was small and then got ghosted.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Is Matt the one to contact for a dealer account as well?
Post 8 IP   flag post
600871 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?