Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector unkownmikevictor private msg quote post Address this user
Hello folks, I sent in a bundle of comics, and it was recently received. I had a grade screening on all the comics and was charged before it was graded. Is that how it's supposed to be? I thought you get charged after all the comics have received a grade. Did something change?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
if you are doing a grade prescreen you should be charged until they know how many books are getting graded. Maybe CBCS is getting desperate enough to charge upfront.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector gecon private msg quote post Address this user
I too got charged in advance for a pre-screen. Sent a message asking about it and have gotten no response to date. Seems like they'll have to do refunds or give a credit if all don't pass pre-screening. I expect they'll do the latter so as to keep the money in house. I wish they would disclose these changes before they occur.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I believe you will be charged the difference for cost of grading on books that pass grade screen on an adjusted invoice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@unkownmikevictor, @gecon, I thought there was a thread about that, but cannot find it, someone may be along to respond to the question. Welcome to the forum!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
That happened to me one time a while back with a submission that had both pre-screen and non-pre-screen books in it. I received a credit for the book(s) that didn't pass pre-screen (I don't remember how many books).
Post 6 IP   flag post
597882 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?