Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Silver AgeGrading Help Needed

Superman vs The Amazing Spider-man19279

Collector Geekme private msg quote post Address this user
Does CBCS grade treasury sized books? A copy of Superman vs The Amazing Spider-man got traded to me and it has a Stan Lee signature inside that I need to get verifies, figured I would just get it graded at the same time since I have to send it.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
I believe they will do a raw grade but cannot encase them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekme
Does CBCS grade treasury sized books? A copy of Superman vs The Amazing Spider-man got traded to me and it has a Stan Lee signature inside that I need to get verifies, figured I would just get it graded at the same time since I have to send it.

Beckett can authentic signature. No treasury or magazine cbcs encapsulation yet. You might be able to get a raw grade from cbcs at present
Post 3 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Geekme

Welcome to the forum!

@Element_Lad @cesidio are absolutely correct. There are no capsules for treasury edition-sized books, but they will do a raw grade and verify the signature.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
How cool to have that book signed! I just picked up these books. Welcome to the forum @Geekme!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted two copies of that Treasury Edition to CBCS several years ago for the raw grade service. Neither copy was signed, but both were graded and placed in giant Mylar bags with backboards. I can try to find them and post pictures tomorrow.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@makahuka thank you! I almost missed the Sign, since it's inside, Something told me to check.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@esaravo I think I'm.gonna do it, needs to be authenticated anyways.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry it took so long, but here are my two copies. No notes with raw grade, so I have no idea why the discrepancy in grades. I thought they were fairly close in condition. They were stored next to each other since they were new.

Post 9 IP   flag post
Oh wow, both those actually look better than mine.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
The Superman/Spiderman & Superman/Muhammad Ali are by far my 2 favorite Treasuries.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Geekme - I am always up for a trade!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
The Superman/Spiderman & Superman/Muhammad Ali are by far my 2 favorite Treasuries.

I did a video when I picked up my Superman/Ali book a few months ago. Really great book.

Post 13 IP   flag post
600771 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?