Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 4.019263

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@James42 100% right.

Very twangy old-school country with a strong bluegrass influence, he's not for everyone. He had some surprisingly dark songs (for the time they were made). Even without his duets with Dolly Parton, though, there's alot of good music there for the right listener.
Post 26 IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user
When sorting, bag & boarding, and cataloging comics I usually go with instrumental lo fi stuff. Currently listening to Fragile by LuaLua
Post 27 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Right now I am listening to (and occasionally watching) a live version of Can’t You See by the Marshall Tucker Band on YouTube.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Some days, “My Name Is Mud” is all I wanna hear
Post 29 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
St Andrews hall April 16.

Post 30 IP   flag post

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 31 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 32 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
not a rap fan at all but this song is undeniable.

Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Can't get enough of this version:

The original for those unfamiliar:

Post 34 IP   flag post
Post 35 IP   flag post
After a week that’s left me feeling like I’m the last sane one on the planet… this helps.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Posting these Mountain tunes together tonight (Felix Pappalardi & Leslie West)...

Just came across this rare B&W Fillmore footage (Blood on The Sun, Long Red, Theme From an Imaginary Western and more). Note: To see this you'll have to watch it on YouTube as the owner apparently turned off direct link; while the source is from an open reel video transferred to VHS the performance is worth it, IMO...

Post 37 IP   flag post
Listenin to this awesome, one-of-a-kind, timeless album…

While doing this awful, pain-in-the-ass, bane of my existence puzzle
Post 38 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
Listenin to this awesome, one-of-a-kind, timeless album…

While doing this awful, pain-in-the-ass, bane of my existence puzzle

Greatest album of all time. You have impeccable taste.

Well, at least so far as it overlaps with my own.
Post 39 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
That puzzle is insane, @RexMuff. Good luck!🍻
Post 40 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967, after getting NOWHERE with the puzzle, I’ve opted for my musical equivalent of comfort food…

I know a lot of folks aren’t aware of CLUTCH, but they’ve managed to stick around for 30+ years.
Post 41 IP   flag post
@RexMuff I've only become aware of Clutch in the last couple of years but I really like what I've heard.
Post 42 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 43 IP   flag post
An old classic, actually a cover of Hot Chocolate's tune, but a bigger hit for April Wine! This is their early line-up with David Henman playing lead guitar (he left the group shortly after their debut album and this video was shot)...

Post 44 IP   flag post
@CatmanAmerica Great band! They were the opening band for the Rolling Stones Love You Live album recorded in Toronto at the El Mocambo nightclub in '77.
Post 45 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 IP   flag post
Post 47 IP   flag post
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 49 IP   flag post
Post 50 IP   flag post
Post 51 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 52 IP   flag post
Post 53 IP   flag post
Post 54 IP   flag post
Post 55 IP   flag post
600892 682 30