Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I just received an email from cbcs that my order was delivered via fedex. However I didnt receive it and the signature doesnt match anyone here. I've sent multiple emails to cbcs but no response. Does anyone know how to get a hold of someone there or what I can do?

Best,
Yoosh
Post 1 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Start with FedEx?

E-Mail CBCS customer service, I've twice now received replies within two days time. Check the address you have stored in your account with CBCS, if it's correct and FedEx delivered elsewhere that's on them!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
agree. fedex and cbcs. try fedex first. as its not cbcs' fault unless they put wrong address on box, nothing cbcs can do. they no longer have your package. once it leaves their possession. its fedex's responsibility

I had usps lose a small package from ebay (it had a toy the size of my hand.). they delivered it according to tracking but wasnt in box, or near apartment mailboxes. contacted them and they investigated it (did contact seller which rightfully didnt do anything as it wasnt his fault. plus he didnt know if I was scamming him for a refund or another). usps did find it and mailed it to me. my guess delivered to wrong building and the person brought it to them
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
That is odd. I have never received an email from CBCS stating that a package has been delivered. I get emails stating the package has been shipped which includes the fedex tracking #. With that, You really should start with FedEx to verify where the package was delivered to.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
That is odd. I have never received an email from CBCS stating that a package has been delivered. I get emails stating the package has been shipped which includes the fedex tracking #. With that, You really should start with FedEx to verify where the package was delivered to.

yeah last two times I was only notified when I saw tracking now said delivered
Post 5 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
That sounds like FedEx failing to deliver rather than CBCS failing to send properly. I'd contact FedEx ASAP.
Post 6 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoosh5492
Hi All,

I just received an email from cbcs that my order was delivered via fedex. However I didnt receive it and the signature doesnt match anyone here. I've sent multiple emails to cbcs but no response. Does anyone know how to get a hold of someone there or what I can do?

Best,
Yoosh

It's very, very likely FedEx will deliver it on their time and not according to whatever CBCS may have sent you.
CBCS CS will probably never respond but I don't think it's on them. Contact FedEx. They know where your package is, CBCS doesn't.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Of the number of reasons I cut CBCS submissions to a minimum, the exclusive use of FedEx was the tipping point.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
FedEx sucks. Start with them, and good luck.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRO
Of the number of reasons I cut CBCS submissions to a minimum, the exclusive use of FedEx was the tipping point.

I'll still be sending my books to CBCS, but I fully understand your point. FedEx is $**t and if I could fix it so I never had to deal with them again, that would be grand.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I'll contact fedex and see what they say.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoosh5492
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I'll contact fedex and see what they say.
Best of success with them, I sincerely hope you have better results than I am used to.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have security cameras or something like a doorbell cameras? I know it’s an obvious step to check. If you do then you may have proof of mis delivery or being signed by the driver then left unattended. FedEx also has local offices. If you call the main number I’d also ask for contact information of your local hub. If your local hub contracted out a delivery then it will be just as difficult for corporate to find your package leaving the local hub the sole resource of information. If corporate and you are both bugging them it may help. I’m speaking from experience and as long as they actually trace the packages steps then it will turn up or if mis delivered and/or not recoverable then they are at fault an need to pay out the insured amount of the package. Best of luck. I hope it’s sorted out.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
had same issues with fedex and ups. they both suck. depending on the wind blows, one will suck more or less than the other.

one thing of note: each truck has gps. if this is delivered to a single family home in a neighborhood, they can tell if they stopped at the wrong house. of course that's not helpful if they are delivering to an apartment building and delivered it to the correct building but wrong apartment number. but id start there.

my problem 2 years ago was trying to get a hold of someone at ups. the automated line refused to connect me to a person. so i had to find the executive offices address and fax #. send certified letter overnight delivery to ups and sent same letter to the fax. within 3 days, i got a phone call back stating they are sorry the truck stopped at the wrong house. thankfully it got resolved, but it was a rather stressful situation. good luck.
Post 14 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 15 IP   flag post
597993 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?