Art Original ArtworkComics Golden AgeMemorabiliaToys

Superman Krypto Ray Gun from 194119244

Collector CWill2021 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
I want a ray gun real bad.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sad that they made a kids toy just to shoot the dog....
Post 3 IP   flag post
Better then a real gun to shoot dogs. That's how they did it back then.
Post 4 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
The only Ray gun I want, is one that turns people into a guy named Ray. :-)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector jaysonslade private msg quote post Address this user
I am definitely in the market for a Krypto Raygun. Also, looking to buy the Superman wind-up tanks. In case anyone knows of one for sale. Just sayin’. Thanks for any leads made available.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Just for the hell of it I searched this on eBay. There's 1 available, but it's without any of the stuff around it, and I think it's missing that cylinder thing on the barrel:

0wAAOSwNv9j7pDF&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoLeAawQEZQpX7VGoB3Jq%2FHiBLxSDURRbs3mWTh586gwt0RH6laVSRsJOTORrFjcufFUIiIgCbK6O3khXeg1Ipr3wnYY94MvD57HAbtuhVB3yND3gnTuXMBxHVPFqkyqWltXWcadV6hNB3qlQXxUt4upkwnRatpG22QI0DLTPq8MbWozfk9MAaw4gRcXhwaogEWjB4pAvOT1v8ECa%2BkGwOqI%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7qlxP_UYQ" target="_blank">https://www.ebay.com/itm/334772546765?hash=item4df1ffaccd:g0wAAOSwNv9j7pDF&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoLeAawQEZQpX7VGoB3Jq%2FHiBLxSDURRbs3mWTh586gwt0RH6laVSRsJOTORrFjcufFUIiIgCbK6O3khXeg1Ipr3wnYY94MvD57HAbtuhVB3yND3gnTuXMBxHVPFqkyqWltXWcadV6hNB3qlQXxUt4upkwnRatpG22QI0DLTPq8MbWozfk9MAaw4gRcXhwaogEWjB4pAvOT1v8ECa%2BkGwOqI%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7qlxP_UYQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysonslade
I am definitely in the market for a Krypto Raygun. Also, looking to buy the Superman wind-up tanks. In case anyone knows of one for sale. Just sayin’. Thanks for any leads made available.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you. I probably should have stated “complete and in box.” That would pretty much explain why I don’t already have one now. Lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Thank you. I probably should have stated “complete and in box.” That would pretty much explain why I don’t already have one now. Lol
I guess they pop up every now and then. This one is museum piece quality.

Post 10 IP   flag post
Yes! Like that.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 I saw that.. a great piece .. there was a new add a couple of months ago.. it started out at 1500.. I am tempted.. to pricey it didn't sell I may revisit it..

Here's mine.. picked this up it was a mess.. missing barrel end.. but I cleaned it up and put a battery in it .. and low and behold it worked.. also along with it i got 3 of the film strips.. I also 3D printed the holder for display..

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector ronbatman private msg quote post Address this user
That is an amazing toy. I've never seen one before but now I want one.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Cork private msg quote post Address this user
You guys are in luck! I have one for sale! Check my photos. I can send more pics and info to anyone interested
Post 14 IP   flag post
Dang that's in nice shape.
Post 15 IP   flag post
It’s in really great shape! Raygun hasn’t been removed so the cardboard still has its integrity.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cork
ou guys are in luck! I have one for sale! Check my photos

Welcome to the forum. Since you are selling an item in your first post, I have to respectfully point out a concern. Your profile shows US as country and June 6, 2023 as start date on the forum. But it's still June 5 everywhere in the United States. Are you located in the US? If so, maybe administrator @jesse_o can help clarify the discrepancy.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Thanks for your concern EbayMafia. Yes located in the US and went through verification just like you and everyone else here. I’m sure Jesse can help with why their website has that date as my start date.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cork
I’m sure Jesse can help with why their website has that date as my start date

Most likely the forum is on a time zone that is ahead of the US. I think I've seen that before with birthday notifications.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I think you may be right. As I just signed out and back in and checked my dashboard and it says the 5th so not sure on that
Post 20 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. The forum time is set to Greenwich Mean Time. There is no way to change it, unfortunately.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Ok I've added more pictures to my profile. If you are interested reach out. I will be posting it to eBay on Sunday so you can bid on it there. Thanks for checking it out and hope ya'll have a great day!
Post 22 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
You should PM @jaysonslade .
He was looking for a nice condition one like you have a while back
Post 23 IP   flag post
I did a couple days ago @drmccoy74 haven’t heard back yet, I’m sure he’s busy though. So all good 😎
Post 24 IP   flag post
Not just busy. Unexpected heart issues. These have been hospital days. But things are better. Nothing a few meds can’t fix.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Not just busy. Unexpected heart issues. These have been hospital days. But things are better. Nothing a few meds can’t fix.
@jaysonslade glad to see you back on your feet
Post 26 IP   flag post
598060 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?