CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversComics Modern AgeSignatures

The RIPPED Cover Game19225

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't know this one...


Post 51 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I didn't know this one...


with the earth like shape I guessed green lantern 24
Post 52 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I went ASM 129


Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso Yes!! ofcourse!....I might have actually got that one lol!! can't remember now.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
These, I'm sure I didn't get.





Post 55 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
Isnt that fantastic four 1?


Post 56 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I took shots at all of those as well
Post 57 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@GAC
Isnt that fantastic four 1?


Damn it is. Left a hanger... *Sigh*
Post 58 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte @HAmistoso Is it FF1? That looks like a shark...I was looking up Aquaman & Sub-Mariner books lol!!
Post 59 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
yeah....probably FF1.☹
Post 60 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts threw a fastball right down the pike!
Post 61 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I really don't know. But it looks like a glob holding a person to me. So FF1 cane to mind. My knowledge of covers and books are essentially nil though..... I hope Steve let's us know what they are
Post 62 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I think you're right.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I went with this:


Post 64 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@GAC
Isnt that fantastic four 1?


Wow! It seems so obvious now. I was looking up Casper covers...
Post 65 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Damn. Did anyone get it?
Post 66 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if borock was allowed in the game? I would imagine that guy got them all.
Post 67 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I wonder if borock was allowed in the game? I would imagine that guy got them all.


Stealth mode?
Post 68 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I didn't know this one...


with the earth like shape I guessed green lantern 24


GL is a good guess!!
Post 69 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso

If I was Ricketts I would have been hesitant to let him play, but seeing as how he's not a coworker anymore I would imagine he has free reign. Although borock prolly opted out to give others a fair shot.....
Post 70 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso - At first I thought it was X-Men #28, but I changed it to FF #1.
Post 71 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Middle row left is FF 244, Nova in front of Galactus hand.
Post 72 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@figment Yup! you're right....I didn't guess that one.
Post 73 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 41 answers
Post 74 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I submitted 41 answers


I don't feel so bad about my 38 answers now.
Post 75 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Middle row left is FF 244, Nova in front of Galactus hand.


What are the coordinates?
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
What are the coordinates?


J1
Post 77 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - I named 56 covers, but several were just wild guesses.
Post 78 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
This one I guessed ASM 41. kinda looks like rhino coming at spidey to me.

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - I named 56 covers, but several were just wild guesses.


If I didn't immediately know it, high probability I'd never get it. There were a couple of goldenage covers that I recognized but had to look up to answer.
Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 155 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?