CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor SaleMovies Television

For Sale: Infinite Crisis 5 CBCS 9.8 1st Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle, More?19222

I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, I’m gonna list this book and a possibly a couple more. Gotta make room for other books.

First up: Infinite Crisis #5 (Cover A, Perez).

1st Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle, CBCS 9.8 slab is pristine.

Free shipping within the continental U.S. PayPal G&S. As always, I’ll work with you if there’s a complication, but I prefer no returns.

$250 shipped.






Post 1 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
And I’ll stop bugging you guys about the double signed Booster Gold #1 after this. But as a way of consolidating the threads, here’s a link if anyone is interested.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
How about Lady Killer #1, CBCS 9.8 with witnesses Joelle Jones signature?

1st appearance of Josie Sculler.

Not sure if the Blake Lively movie is still moving forward at Netflix, but this is a sweet book either way.

Same terms as above.

$450, shipped.






Post 3 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Lastly a raw key Spidey lot:

Amazing Spider-Man #408 (Camelot Music Limited Edition). Wear & small tear at bottom edge. Non color breaking dings to cover. Mostly press-able defects, but the tear would keep it at 9.2, max.

VF/NM (No cassette)

Amazing Spider-Man #410 (Newsstand) Ben Reilly/Carnage

Wear to bottom-left corner. Non color-breaking ding to spine. Indentation to back cover.

VF/VF+

Amazing Spider-Man #430 (Newsstand) Cameo of Cosmic Carnage.

Wear to bottom corner at spine. Stacking curl.

VF/NM-

Amazing Spider-Man #431 (Newsstand) 1st full Cosmic Carnage.

Stacking curl.

NM- / NM

Take the lot (all 4) for $200, shipped. Fairly firm on the price for this lot. I’ll throw in a couple others as a bonus.


Post 4 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Bump?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Bump!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The Spidey lot sold locally.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I do have this Spawn run for sale if anyone is interested.

1-5 all roughly NM- condition. They may benefit from a press.

#1 will ship in a toploader.

I’d do $60 shipped. Same conditions as above.







Post 8 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I’m asking $200 shipped for this 9.6 Napoleon Dynamite #1 with a verified Jon Heder signature.

(I’m asking more elsewhere, but I gotta give the members a break).







Post 9 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Bumping due to the Blue Beatle trailer.

Asking price remains the same. Not looking to gouge anyone.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, so, I piggybacked on a friend’s submission to the other guys and the following books will be waiting for me when I get home this weekend.

I’ll be putting these up on e-bay, but I wanted to offer them here first, at a lower price first.

I’ll provide pics as soon as I get home Friday.

All terms listed above apply.

All are Direct Editions.

Venom: Lethal Protector #1 Gold Variant CGC 8.0: $400 shipped.

Amazing Spider-Man #316 (classic Venom Cover) CGC 9.8: $550 shipped.

Amazing Spider-Man #361 (1st Carnage, 1st Print) CGC 9.8: $400 shipped.

Incredible Hulk #449 (1st Thunderbolts) CGC 9.8: $425 shipped.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Pics for the books listed above incoming.

I’ll have them listed here exclusively today. Tomorrow I’ll move them to e-bay at a higher price. BUT The prices listed here will remain in effect for board members until they sell.

First up, Venom: Lethal Protector #1, Gold Variant. The ding on the fro t near the spine is what did it in. I was hoping it would press out, but it must have broke color.





Post 12 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
ASM 316, 1st full cover appearance of Venom!




Post 13 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Forgot the pic of the back cover:


Post 14 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
ASM 361, 1st Carnage!

This is a real beauty. My copy has printer pull marks on the back, this one got away unscathed!





Post 15 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Hulk 449, 1st appearance of the Thunderbolts!





Post 16 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Bump?
Post 17 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Venom 1 Gold SOLD.

The following are still available here at a discount compared to their e-bay listings:

Amazing Spider-Man #316 (classic Venom Cover) CGC 9.8: $550 shipped.

Amazing Spider-Man #361 (1st Carnage, 1st Print) CGC 9.8: $400 shipped.

Incredible Hulk #449 (1st Thunderbolts) CGC 9.8: $425 shipped.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
ASM 316 & 361 SOLD on fee-bay.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
657131 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?