Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania19159

Collector Cerebus3000 private msg quote post Address this user
I avoided all trailers, reviews, and even this thread before seeing it at a screening hosted by my LCS, so I went in with zero influence from the opinions of others. Both my son and I enjoyed it, and I was surprised later to see some of the really bad reviews. It is not an intellectual or artistic buffet, but I don't expect that out of superhero movies.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I think I liked Love and Thunder better. At least the movie seemed to know it was pathetic; unlike this brainless dumpster fire
Post 27 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
The wife and I went to see it and we both loved it 🙂🙂🙂
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going tomorrow. It can't be worse then wakanda forever. That movie just sucked.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgwalters100
I'm going tomorrow. It can't be worse then wakanda forever. That movie just sucked.

Both movies have awesome special effects. Nuff said.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
My 5 year old absolutely loved it. I thought it was ok. I liked it more than Thor 4 or Dr. Strange 2. Jonathan Majors as Kang was the best part, IMO.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Late to the party but watching now. Previews haven't finished yet.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Saw it. It was fine I guess. What I didn't like it wasn't very funny or very serious. It just was a movie where stuff happened and so much was green screen cgi.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I did like Kang though he has potential. Probably will not be nearly as good as Thanos but he is a good villain.
Post 34 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Often, Green screen CGI is inversely proportional to the quality of storytelling.
It has been that way for years with movies, but Marvel seemed to get both the green screen and the storytelling right for 3 phases.

These last 2 phases? - leave your brain at the door.
Post 35 IP   flag post
600897 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?