CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
🍻🍻

Thanks for sharing!

Just curious... what do you consider your most prized item in your collection? Not necessarily the most expensive but just the one that you cherish the most.

That's very hard to answer but off hand two bring back fond memories of obtaining .

Post 201 IP   flag post
Spent a whole Saturday on my bike looking for a store that had this.

Post 202 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Original Art... (Alex Schomburg)

Post 203 IP   flag post
The cardboard "Aviator's Training Cockpit" and "Bombing Game" are long gone but
the "HOW TO FLY" book was kept with my collection.

Post 204 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 IP   flag post

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 206 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
That Brings back memories. Didn't know anyone still remembered Pirate Radio. I remember when it was cutting edge then it lost it's way.
Post 207 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
That Brings back memories. Didn't know anyone still remembered Pirate Radio. I remember when it was cutting edge then it lost it's way.

Yeah I was listening when they "broke" into the old station and announce they had taken it over and it was now Pirate Radio. It was awesome for a while. I have a small collection of radio station stickers somewhere...KLOS...KNAC...and a few more
Post 208 IP   flag post
One of my most favorite notes left on my door and the only one ever....The funny thing is that it was from a house full of college girls renting the house next door.....LOL
We never complained about their parties that they threw a lot of the time

Post 209 IP   flag post
Does size really matter

Post 210 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Quote:

Yeah I was listening when they "broke" into the old station and announce they had taken it over and it was now Pirate Radio. It was awesome for a while. I have a small collection of radio station stickers somewhere...KLOS...KNAC...and a few more

I loved it when it started and the way it was flying up in the ratings was amazing. Then it got silly, with the cowbells and whistles, like an old time radio station. I also miss KMET.
Post 211 IP   flag post
Me having fun in the snow....no need for shoes

Post 212 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
From a 1970's ABA game program and presented without further comment.

Post 213 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Quote:

I loved it when it started and the way it was flying up in the ratings was amazing. Then it got silly, with the cowbells and whistles, like an old time radio station. I also miss KMET.

Oh man how could I forget about KMET? yes that was another of my favorites
Post 214 IP   flag post
Could be the first appearance of THE BLACK CANARY.

BLACK CANARY splash from FLASH COMICS #86

First mention of BLACK CANARY.

Besides FLASH COMICS #86 had a great "DINOSAUR COVER".

Post 215 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Dragon Lights:

Post 216 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Sopping wet hawk launching after a small bird that was harassing her as she was drying off.

Post 217 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I just got back yesterday from a 10-day driving trip through New Mexico and Arizona. I never get enough of Carlsbad Caverns and the Grand Canyon.

For those who have never been to Carlsbad, you can get an idea of the scale by looking at the (blurry) people walking at the bottom.

Post 218 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967

I hope humans don't destroy such a beautiful place
Post 219 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Me,too, @Bronte. Me, too.
Post 220 IP   flag post

Post 221 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Me and my better half recently returned from a vacation as well, traversing five states (including home). Arizona and Utah are the states we bedded down in, but Utah is where we had some fun. We went to Zion...our first time. We drove through the four-state region of AZ, UT, CA, and NV. No, we didn't stop in Lost Wages.

Arizona was hot, reminding me why I didn't want to return to live again. Lol

We returned home to Colorado, where we are planning another trip this Fall.

Post 222 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Uncut 2 dollar bills in a keep sake folder.

I got it for a friend for his bday. Turns out another buddy wants one now for her daughter....

Post 223 IP   flag post
https://www.wboc.com/news/world-s-largest-rubber-duck-to-visit-crisfield/article_929e5dda-2027-11ee-9c42-076a9409409f.html

Post 224 IP   flag post
Looks like the "V-2 Rocket" didn't sell too well in BLACK DIAMOND #14 with a price of $2.95
will a black and white ad so it looks like they tried with a full color ad in BLACK DIAMOND #15
with a new price of $1.98.

Post 225 IP   flag post
ALL-OVER RAIN COVER "...made for gas warfare protection." (Leftover from WWI)

Post 226 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 227 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I saw this on Instagram:

Post 228 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I saw this on Instagram:

Makes you wonder if "large paper clip indentations top middle of front and back cover" ever gets noted as a grader note.
Post 229 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 230 IP   flag post
615415 767 30