Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this shirt up at Belk for $9. Reminded me that of the 60s Spider-Man cartoon memes

Will wear at heroes con in June. I always buy a shirt prior to con
Post 101 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw Depeche Mode in Toronto. Fantastic show!

Post 102 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC, I dig Depeche mode.
Post 103 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.milb.com/events/marvel
Post 104 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Inadvertent ordering of my latest rotation of display books:

Post 105 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So I actually know this guy and am very good friends with his wife. I had an inkling of what he did but didn't know the scale he did for reuniting footage from the past to relatives if the present.

https://www.nhl.com/news/hockey-historian-gifts-old-films-to-former-nhl-players-their-families/c-343403960?tid=335154694

Edit

He is also a comic book guy and an original art collector
Post 106 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson looks like he recently ate with the buldge in the middle.
Post 108 IP   flag post
I concur.
Post 109 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
https://www.milb.com/events/marvel

Did a double take on this one. Interesting name choice...

Post 110 IP   flag post
Found a whittled antler while going through some boxes in the basement. Currently using it as a letter opener. The drawback to that is that I want to pick it up and use it to stab the annoying people in my office through the heart and pretend I'm Rambo.

Post 111 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I want to pick it up and use it to stab the annoying people in my office through the heart and pretend I'm Rambo.
wow.... come on doc. you let people trigger you to to that point?
You are stronger than that man. Deep breaths....
Post 112 IP   flag post
I'm prone to just a tad of hyperbole.
Post 113 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Bustin' Loose, GO NUTS!!!

Post 114 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Post 115 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I got invited by Motor City Comic Con to host a panel on collecting foreign comics, hope to see some of you there!

Post 116 IP   flag post
It's a beautiful 24c/75f in Ottawa and it's the inaugural bbq of the season using the Kamado Joe....we're keeping it simple and making pizzas....just firing up the Joe now.

Post 117 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
It's a beautiful 24c/75f in Ottawa and it's the inaugural bbq of the season using the Kamado Joe....we're keeping it simple and making pizzas....just firing up the Joe now.

Post 118 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

margarita style za.

Post 119 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Abbey Road CP35-3016 Toshiba Odeon "black triangle" CD '83 (Japanese pressing)...

Post 120 IP   flag post
This is from the late 80's.

'67 Baracuda.

Post 121 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I thought this was cool

Post 122 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
found this book in the neighborhood park free library. had to grab. it was published in either 77 or 78 as there is a note on inside jacket with the date feb 78. so this book was made and sold to coinside with the new blockbuster. I wonder what gems are in the book. looks like story recap, behind the scenes...maybe winks for the indevelopment empire strikes back

Post 123 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 124 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
My wife is in Newfoundland, Canada (where our daughter lives) on government business, and she and my daughter went iceberg hunting.

They were not disappointed

This pic was taken off the coast in the community of Ferryland, Newfoundland

Apparently.. icebergs make great ice-cubes for drinks because the ice is so sense and takes forever to melt. I have a coworker in our Newfoundland office who told me he can get three rum-and-cokes out of ONE ice-cube

Post 125 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Great photo but your co-worker is just hinting at how fast he drinks rather than the density of the ice cubes.

Any density difference between “iceberg ice” cubes vs “regular” will be minimal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayC
My wife is in Newfoundland, Canada (where our daughter lives) on government business, and she and my daughter went iceberg hunting.

Apparently.. icebergs make great ice-cubes for drinks because the ice is so sense and takes forever to melt. I have a coworker in our Newfoundland office who told me he can get three rum-and-cokes out of ONE ice-cube

Post 126 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
True, the buoyancy would indicate that density is still less than water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Great photo but your co-worker is just hinting at how fast he drinks rather than the density of the ice cubes.

Any density difference between “iceberg ice” cubes vs “regular” will be minimal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayC

Post 127 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
This is from the late 80's.

'67 Baracuda.

When I was much younger my family's nextdoor neighbor had a Baracuda. My brother took a ride in it with him once. He said it was like being in a rocketship.
Post 128 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave

Truer words have never been spoken when it comes to Newfoundlanders
Post 129 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
True, the buoyancy would indicate that density is still less than water.

According to my wife, when she licked an iceberg that washed to shore and it tasted fresh, and the ocean is salt water which makes things buoyant
Post 130 IP   flag post
615415 767 30