Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
This guy was hanging out on the deck.

Post 801 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Fn arachnophobia
Post 802 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, this is show something cool not something slightly terrifying. 🤣
Post 803 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215

The wheel bug is more cool than terrifying. I think?

Post 804 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215

The wheel bug is more cool than terrifying.

That is pretty interesting.
Post 805 IP   flag post

Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash, that’s an Orb-Weaver spider. Native and pretty damn big, this web was about 6 feet across

@Cli4dR3D0g, Wheel Bugs are pretty badass after they’ve molted a few times and get their “armor”. They also have one of the most painful bites on the planet.
Post 806 IP   flag post
Recently found some old cast iron and decided today was the day to clean them up. Unfortunately first picture already had the salt added to begin the cleaning process. Second picture was after a cleaning and seasoning. Definite improvement!

Post 807 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Recently found some old cast iron and decided today was the day to clean them up. Unfortunately first picture already had the salt added to begin the cleaning process. Second picture was after a cleaning and seasoning. Definite improvement!

Hell yeah!

I’ve never been more ambitious than keeping up on our one 12” skillet.
Post 808 IP   flag post
You inspired me to do @DrWatson’s cornbread tomorrow.
Post 809 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Cli4dR3D0g I've got one 12" cast iron pan. It's not terribly old but I do use it and maintain it. That's my chili-making and chicken-frying pan.
Post 810 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@Cli4dR3D0g I've got one 12" cast iron pan. It's not terribly old but I do use it and maintain it. That's my chili-making and chicken-frying pan.

A 12" is what I've been using too. Actually had steak last night on it due to the Helene rains here. These are 7", 9", and 10" so I hope I can expand my horizons.
Post 811 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967

A 12" is what I've been using too. Actually had steak last night on it due to the Helene rains here. These are 7", 9", and 10" so I hope I can expand my horizons.

That hot cast iron sears a mean steak, @Cli4dR3D0g. Searing a few minutes on each side and then finishing in the oven works nicely.

I hope the rains aren't too terrible for you and the others over towards the east.
Post 812 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A deep mind bending, scientifically backed documentary that we are living in a simulated reality...this is crazy!

Post 813 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user

Apparently I am not supposed to see this 🤷‍♂️
Post 814 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

A) super awesome B) even more awesome that it's not a spider....
Post 815 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@HulkSmash, that’s an Orb-Weaver spider. Native and pretty damn big, this web was about 6 feet across

]
yep that’s it. You can see what I’d assume is someone having walked into that web and hilariously freaked out. Or the cat got free this time.
Post 816 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
https://apple.news/AqTaPyhqCT1i9pchmJhuqCg

Aerial video shows North Carolina interstate washed away by Helene flooding | Mon, Sep 30

I took this road last week to visit my daughter.
Post 817 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152
https://apple.news/AqTaPyhqCT1i9pchmJhuqCg

Aerial video shows North Carolina interstate washed away by Helene flooding | Mon, Sep 30

I took this road last week to visit my daughter.

I heard on my local news this morning that Florida and NC are going to receive a lot of help / aid from the Canadian government (i.e. power crews, municipal contractors, food, water, medicine, etc)
Post 818 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
My friends daughter and her family live in Asheville. They’re fine but nothing is getting in so they are taking trips to Sam’s club in Charlotte and bringing supplies to their neighborhood.

Post 819 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
New mini-moon!
clickable text
Post 820 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
That's kinda cool! I never knew that and it is the type of unusual stuff I enjoy. Thanks for sharing!
Post 821 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152
My friends daughter and her family live in Asheville. They’re fine but nothing is getting in so they are taking trips to Sam’s club in Charlotte and bringing supplies to their neighborhood.

Amazing how "nothing is getting in" yet this family can drive to another town and load up supplies and "get in" to help their neighbors. Makes no since...
Post 822 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
There's a difference between navigating an SUV versus a tractor trailer.
Post 823 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
There's a difference between navigating an SUV versus a tractor trailer.

Yes. I agree. But when folks need essentials, use other means. Like these fine folks...
Post 824 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
The Walmart in our town is carrying a monopoly game of our town(Fort Scott) my wife’s restaurant Papa Dons is on it.

Post 825 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton lol!!! That's freaking cool!!!
Post 826 IP   flag post
@Rbolton too cool...
Post 827 IP   flag post
Thanks! She was pretty excited
Post 828 IP   flag post
That's pretty cool.
Post 829 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Looking forward to Amazon Prime’s Secret Level on December 10th. Same folks that brought Love Death Robots and the amazing cutscenes in Halo. They are working on The Goon too.
Post 830 IP   flag post
618085 830 30