Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 776 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
just got this from my Italy connect, first time I've seen an Italian price sticker with title info on it.

Post 777 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So I got another bill for my dad even though he passed in April. They asked for death certificate and I get this is mail. Saved about 1100$

Post 778 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Mom passed in April 2023 and dad passed in August 2023. We still get bills from Medicare for services that supposedly took place in 2022. I'm like y'all are just shit out of luck. They've both been dead over a year at this point.
Post 779 IP   flag post
@Bronte @DrWatson
My mom passed last July and when I went through her personal effects, of course like most folks, she had bills. I called a few to let them know she had passed so they could stop sending future bills.
One was her cell phone. I called and told the lady what had happened.
She said, we will need you to transfer her account into your own name in order to cancel the service.
I told her, "listen, I am simply giving you a courtesy call so you don't keep sending a bill that will never get paid." She kept insisting, so I hung up. She will figure it out eventually.
Why do people have to be so stupid....
Post 780 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67

It's amazing she tried to pin that shot on you. No sympathy or compassion for the loved ones amazes me.

@DrWatson

I'm sorry they haven't come to their senses. You'd think they could just write off some stuff aftera person dies.
Post 781 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Just do a final estate return closing out the estate and let the heartless bastards kick rocks! The greed in this world astounds me.
Post 782 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I just received a postcard in the mail yesterday for my mom who passed two years ago. She was selected for jury duty and needs to respond to them online or by phone. Good luck.
Post 783 IP   flag post
The wheels of justice turn slowly.
Post 784 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I just received a postcard in the mail yesterday for my mom who passed two years ago. She was selected for jury duty and needs to respond to them online or by phone. Good luck.

Wow, that’s kind of asinine of them. Obviously don’t respond and let us know what steps they take to let her know she’s violated her jury duty obligation. lol
Post 785 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if your mother has been cremated, I'd show up at the election commission with her in tow and tell them she was reporting for duty as requested. Bunch of nincompoops.
Post 786 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 787 IP   flag post
Eek.

Post 788 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Eek.

I had to look this up because this guy is super cool. He's an Argiope aurantia (Black and Yellow Garden Spider).

He looks huge...the body looks to be almost 3 inches head to butt.

Edit:
It is common to the contiguous United States, Hawaii, southern Canada, Mexico, and Central America. It has distinctive yellow and black markings on the abdomen and a mostly white cephalothorax. Its scientific Latin name translates to "gilded silver-face" (the genus name Argiope meaning "silver-face", while the specific epithet aurantia means "gilded'). The body length of males range from 5–9 mm (0.20–0.35 in); females range from 19–28 mm (0.75–1.10 in). These spiders may bite if disturbed or harassed, but the venom is harmless to non-allergic humans, roughly equivalent to a bumblebee sting in intensity.
Post 789 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
We get them all over around our place, they will wrap up a full size grass hopper in about 15 seconds. Very cool!
Post 790 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quick photo of the moon tonight:

Post 791 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Another Ringo Awards in the history books. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!

Post 792 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 793 IP   flag post
Unless it rains some more, our total for this three day rain event is sitting at 11.82 inches.
Post 794 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
It’s just west of us in NC. Some rain off and on. Lost power for 20 seconds. I’m not resetting the clocks til I’m sure it’s over. Dodged another bullet.
Post 795 IP   flag post
I may have spoken too soon. It's raining on the mountain, but hasn't made it over to the house yet.
Post 796 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Eek.

I had to look this up because this guy is super cool. He's an Argiope aurantia (Black and Yellow Garden Spider).

He looks huge...the body looks to be almost 3 inches head to butt.

Edit:
It is common to the contiguous United States, Hawaii, southern Canada, Mexico, and Central America. It has distinctive yellow and black markings on the abdomen and a mostly white cephalothorax. Its scientific Latin name translates to "gilded silver-face" (the genus name Argiope meaning "silver-face", while the specific epithet aurantia means "gilded'). The body length of males range from 5–9 mm (0.20–0.35 in); females range from 19–28 mm (0.75–1.10 in). These spiders may bite if disturbed or harassed, but the venom is harmless to non-allergic humans, roughly equivalent to a bumblebee sting in intensity.

f@ck off - I don't want to see any of those ever!! - I don't care if the bite is harmless
Post 797 IP   flag post
Just for you. This was in the cabinet when I opened it to put away the towels.

Post 798 IP   flag post
@KatKomics lol.... are you sure...
Post 799 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics when I was a kid out shooting my BB gun I’d find these big ugly spiders with massive webs between close trees. I don’t their names one is big and orange another is big and green. Both look more like monsters. I would pump that air rifle to the max and watch those things would explode when shot. I was one time invited to a friends new property they were clearing to specifically walk the property with him and shoot those bastards.

I don’t know if this one of them or if this type is even native to North America, but we’d find some like this; big wide bodied and ugly af

Post 800 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
This guy was hanging out on the deck.

Post 801 IP   flag post
Fn arachnophobia
Post 802 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, this is show something cool not something slightly terrifying. 🤣
Post 803 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215

The wheel bug is more cool than terrifying. I think?

Post 804 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215

The wheel bug is more cool than terrifying.

That is pretty interesting.
Post 805 IP   flag post
618097 830 30