Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@DrWatson get a saddle and try to ride him.

Put a saddle on that dog of yours and give it a whirl first.
Post 751 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Have to frame this bad boy, but love the Alex Ross Swamp Thing #9 cover homage.

Post 752 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Back again.

The garden boy doesn't look too worried.
Post 753 IP   flag post
It's a girl. It belonged to my mother. I can't get rid of it yet eventhough I've never liked it.
Post 754 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
$5 well spent. I need to do some cleaning on the OG.

Post 755 IP   flag post

Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
I always encourage kids to play music! I too was extremely shy and introverted, but I didn't want to be. Playing in a band covering bands in a very forgivable genre like punk helped a bunch.
Sage advice! I shared the music tips with my teen. Sometimes it is better coming from someone else.

Ah, yes, “cliche attention from da ladies” was good too!!

(not my photo, but the type that gravitated around me from HS through college)
Post 756 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
Quote:
I always encourage kids to play music! I too was extremely shy and introverted, but I didn't want to be. Playing in a band covering bands in a very forgivable genre like punk helped a bunch.
Sage advice! I shared the music tips with my teen. Sometimes it is better coming from someone else.

lol! The downside was that yeah I got attention, but no clue how to not let my awkwardness do double or nothing.

The ladies I attracted looked like Winona Ryder(Rider?).
Post 757 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

That girl is so white she's pale blue.
Post 758 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 759 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Didn’t have an ideal lens handy to get a great shot, but still nice to see our local Osprey has returned.

Post 760 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
I picked this up at an estate sale.

Post 761 IP   flag post

Post 762 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave

very cool! that thing looks like it has a 5 foot wingspan!
Post 763 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
is that an egret....what is that?
Post 764 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
is that an egret....what is that?

Great Blue Heron. About 6 ft wingspan.

We have a resident egret too!
Post 765 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 766 IP   flag post
Spent the last week out West. Drove over 2k miles and took at least that many pictures. Stoked to see the Milky Way without light pollution.

Post 767 IP   flag post
Busy weekend! It was VT’s Marching Virginians 50th anniversary. My family were honored to play along with 398 friends during the halftime show.

Getting a W and seeing 32-year marching band director Dave McKee, legendary head coach Frank Beamer and the 1999 national runner-up team was a blast!
Post 768 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Just two cool dude’s on wheels

Post 769 IP   flag post
Quote:
Busy weekend! It was VT’s Marching Virginians 50th anniversary. My family were honored to play along with 398 friends during the halftime show.

Getting a W and seeing 32-year marching band director Dave McKee, legendary head coach Frank Beamer and the 1999 national runner-up team was a blast!

But was Big K there???

Post 770 IP   flag post
@Cli4dR3D0g My wife and I have not heard of him but we checked him out on the google machine. What is up with super fans with Ks in their name? When I was at UMD, we had our version, Special K. Yes, a divided home which was really fun when both VT and UMD were in the ACC.
Post 771 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Sticker on a comic shipment
Post 772 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user

After KaptainMyke
Post 773 IP   flag post
25 cent bill

Post 774 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 775 IP   flag post
616096 775 25