Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@GAC

Is there something I'm missing? I just see actors casting shadows?

Margaret Hamilton on the left and Aleister Crowley on the right (late 1940s). I like the picture.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Latest in high tech!!

Sadly... I have the equipment to use this with!! (my dads)

Post 52 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ok. I HATE motorcycle idiots popping wheelies in the neighborhood. This guy was a wish come true.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/05/florida-man-joshua-richardson-flipped-off-cops-before-getting-hit-by-truck/
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
Those azz hat's give me and other riders a bad name, to bad he didn't get a little injured to attempt to teach him s lesson.
Post 54 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162
He got t-boned by a truck. He ran away from it but I'm thinking even a little impact was still painful.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
I sure hope there was some pain, need glasses I think,lol.
Post 56 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/joker-2-folie-a-deux-set-photos-footage-joaquin-phoenix/

https://jpuphotogallery.carrd.co/#joker2
Post 57 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Had to run to the dollar store to pick up printer paper and saw these...super cheap...3.75 inch.

Post 58 IP   flag post
just got this one too....

Post 59 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC -looks like a trip to the dollar store is in order - wonder what will be available at my local shops!!!
Post 60 IP   flag post
@KatKomics These were found at the Dollarama....I think these retailed at Walmart for $19.99.....$5 at Dollarama. I pop in and check if I'm out and near one.
Post 61 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I started a new series about foreign comic books called Fun with Foreigns and episode 1 is now up!
Post 62 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
My dad published a children’s book. Available on Amazon

Post 63 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
My dad published a children’s book. Available on Amazon

if you despise Amazon it’s also available through Barnes and noble
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
A friend has a 1935 Buck Rogers pocket watch. Unfortunately those never caught on.

He did keep his old cool cereal boxes from the 40’s and 50’s, something I have rarely seen.

Man, I’m a piker compared to this guy.
Post 65 IP   flag post
When I saw this I figured @SteveRicketts would appreciate it. it is very cool.

Post 66 IP   flag post
I wasn't a fan of the Inspector Gadget cartoon in the 80s but I was aware that Dr. Claw's face was never shown. This is what he looked like.

Post 67 IP   flag post
When did they show his face?
Post 68 IP   flag post
@Bronte as far as I know, they never did. The bottom picture above is an official licensed action figure. The picture above it, I believe, is a cartoon drawing based on the figure.
Post 69 IP   flag post
Post 70 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.bcwsupplies.com/graded-lock-case-comics-30-ct
Post 71 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
those are cool, but theft would leave me taking the entire box instead of a slab or 2😂
Post 72 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
those are cool, but theft would leave me taking the entire box instead of a slab or 2😂
You aren’t wrong. I’d bolt it to the floor like many other safes.
Post 73 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That thing needs wheels.
Post 74 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave very cool. I’m gonna get switchback when it comes out. I’m also crossing my fingers for “Red Out 2” and “Wipe Out” coming for this as well.
Post 75 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Wife told me to get another after she saw the Avengers one.

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Got back last night from a 5 day vacation in Key West for the wife’s 50th, and our 20 year anniversary. First time there, and it’s definitely the craziest place I’ve ever been. This fort was the highlight for me

Post 77 IP   flag post
@RexMuff Happy Birthday to the wife and Happy Anniversary to you both!!
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC, Thank you sir. Seriously the craziest place ever. Here’s a cock on a car, and Batman & Batgirl. And yes… they were drunk

Post 79 IP   flag post
@RexMuff lol!!!!!! Crazy!!
Post 80 IP   flag post
601487 593 30