Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Ancient Polaroid daguerrotype, aka a pre-cellular selfie. This totally accidental double exposure hasn't been re-touched in any manner.

If titled, I'd probably call it "The Ghost of Cat's Past!"

Upon reflection, I'll add that these images were taken in a mirror (pun intended).
Post 601 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
More leftover Sundae Gnus from my FB page that can be posted here (w/o politics)...

Weakened Sundae Gnus: Free Madonna Concert in Brazil draws 1.6 million, the crowds thinning out once they realized she hadn’t been incarcerated. In other entertainment gnus, the much anticipated “Lovers & Friends" festival in Las Vegas featuring Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige, Janet Jackson and Gwen Stefani was cancelled at the last minute due to high winds and short skirts.

In shockingly shucked science gnus, vegetables apparently don't exist in botany as they're either roots, stems, flowers or leaves of plants. This new revelation is causing widespread panic among restauranteurs who fear smart-ass customers will confuse servers with banal queries about veggies.
Post 602 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

a gift from my daughter. My first grandchild
Post 603 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Tom74152 Congratulations!!!!!!!🍻🍻🍻
Post 604 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
First look at the new Superman.

Post 605 IP   flag post

Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Tom74152 Congratulations!!!!!!!🍻🍻🍻[/quote
Thanks
Post 606 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Tom74152 - Grandkids are the best! Congratulations!!!
Post 607 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Will update once I have something cooler to show.

For now here's a Timmy placeholder.

Post 608 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Goldfinches were the first birds to find my new window bird feeders. The bears kept knocking down the pole feeder in the yard.

Post 609 IP   flag post
Prints on the window where the bear tried to get the new bird feeders.

Post 610 IP   flag post
From the outside.

Post 611 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Big Booma Booma in my city yesterday

clickable text
Post 612 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I jumped the gun a few days ago but I've got all my frames set up and some LED lights are on the way.

Post 613 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I spy my 2 favorites @flanders!
Post 614 IP   flag post
@HAmistoso which ones? I'm assuming Tim Allen's mugshot isn't one of them.
Post 615 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I love "Gran Torino." It's one of my favorite movies and Walt Kowalski is one of my favorite Eastwood characters.
Post 616 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I wish I had half tbe motivation you do. I have a bunch of art framed and it sits on tbe floor collecting dust.

I framed my kirby art and am trying to find a place to hang it besides the floor next to other art.
Post 617 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

No, but #3 is smiling on his left.
Post 618 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I wondered who that was but never asked. I hate him for that, he ratted out two other people and all that went down like an hour away from here.

Edit: I liked it before I knew. I like it more now even though I despise it. But thats the beauty of art nieghborino.
Post 619 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Should have posted this a while back, but here's a picture I took of the eclipse last month from my back yard.

Post 620 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Two VERY different cameras.

Post 621 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@figment The second is a smartphone. I know because I have a shot just like that I took with my iPhone. 😁
Post 622 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 623 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad I’ve got one of those, they are fun!
Post 624 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
@HeinzDad I’ve got one of those, they are fun!
I mostly only shot at a trash can to get the spray pattern. Here’s what I’m wondering, if you can run sea salt thru it and it’s more like buck shot instead of bird?
Post 625 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
lol, never tried sea salt, let me know how that works
Post 626 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

What is it? There is a sticker on top of what it is....
Post 627 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@HeinzDad

What is it? There is a sticker on top of what it is....
it shoots a scatter of salt to kill insects. As effective as a fly swatter, but with the glory of a firearm kill.
Post 628 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash

But what's it called? A link to buy?
Post 629 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@HulkSmash

But what's it called? A link to buy?

Bug-A-Salt.
Post 630 IP   flag post
611380 688 30