Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 501 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Great, I was looking for some casual sandals for summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
Post 502 IP   flag post
. . .
Post 503 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this is allowed, but it’s a classic.
https://youtu.be/ivGSOsv6_MI?si=PT-WdzVbUFs-M9lH
Post 504 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso

My dislike of Birkenstock has never wavered from day one. It remains unchallenged after watching that video.
Post 505 IP   flag post

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 506 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 507 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 508 IP   flag post
The wife found this cool picture at the thrift store

Post 509 IP   flag post
Finally found a good deal on this. It's great if you have limited space. Hooks up via wireless connection to your tv. It has 10 classic Atari games.

Asteroids
Asteroids Deluxe
Centipede
Millipede
Missles Command
Tempest
Major Havoc
Lunar Lander
Crystal Castles
Gravitar

Post 510 IP   flag post

Post 511 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 512 IP   flag post

Post 513 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Unopened vend case, 24 boxes. Hopefully going to Heritage soon.
Post 514 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Recently bought a Poulan 245A Chainsaw to complete this years Halloween costume. "Leatherface" as this is the same model chainsaw used in the film. I will be using it as a prop for the costume and chainless of course.

Here are a few pics of when I first got it, took it apart, cleaned her up, and a video of first start.

Post 515 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Just...wow.

I wonder how much the Mile High copy of AC #1 will sell for if/when it comes to auction?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/superhero/action-comics-1-kansas-city-pedigree-dc-1938-cgc-vf-85-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7369-91002.s?ic=hero-World-Coins-learnMore-button-3115-013024
Post 516 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Just...wow.

I wonder how much the Mile High copy of AC #1 will sell for if/when it comes to auction?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/superhero/action-comics-1-kansas-city-pedigree-dc-1938-cgc-vf-85-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7369-91002.s?ic=hero-World-Coins-learnMore-button-3115-013024

Crazy!!! If/when that MH AC1 book ever comes to auction, I wouldn't be surprised if it cracks $10M-$15M or even more. I believe, it is generally agreed upon that the MH AC1 is the highest/best condition example of that book. It's the cream condition of the cream of book....generally understood to be the best single comic ever.
Post 517 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Crazy!!! If/when that MH AC1 book ever comes to auction, I wouldn't be surprised if it cracks $10M-$15M or even more. I believe, it is generally agreed upon that the MH AC1 is the highest/best condition example of that book. It's the cream condition of the cream of book....generally understood to be the best single comic ever.

Right. I hope it comes to auction during my lifetime. I'd love to see what it goes for. Until then I'll have to watch this auction and be amazed.
Post 518 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Right. I hope it comes to auction during my lifetime. I'd love to see what it goes for. Until then I'll have to watch this auction and be amazed.

Agreed! My understanding is that right now, the book is raw. The current owner will not get it graded/slabbed. Maybe that will change if/when it goes up for auction....I think it would have to but maybe that particular book is so desirable that it transcends the idea/reality that slabbed books command more value than raw.
Post 519 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Agreed! My understanding is that right now, the book is raw. The current owner will not get it graded/slabbed. Maybe that will change if/when it goes up for auction....I think it would have to but maybe that particular book is so desirable that it transcends the idea/reality that slabbed books command more value than raw.

Or it has some form of restoration.
Post 520 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Yes, that's possible...I certainly hope not but you're right, could be the very reason it's still raw.
Post 521 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

bingo
Post 522 IP   flag post
OK Update. I have been "Rehauling" my Leatherface Mask.
What you guys think so far. Not near completed yet... Its a work in progress. I still gotta add eyebrows, dye the hair darker, add the mouth wire, and remove a piece of the forehead and add the wire, along with painting the leather stiches better than what the manufacturer did. I painted the face over differently adding shading around the eyes, mouth, hairline and adding a more dirty look along with different skin tones to show a more realistic rotten looking skin.

Original Stock Mask pics are first. Then my Rehaul. Third Set of Pics I added Eyelashes. Fourth Set are side by side Comparisons.

Original #1

Original #2

Rehaul #1

Rehaul #2

Rehaul #3

Added Eyelashes #1

Added Eyelashes #2

Added Eyelashes #3

Side by Side Comparison #1

Side by Side Comparison #2

Post 523 IP   flag post
Two boxes delivered today. Ordered weeks apart.

Very different, yet strangely similar.

Yeah, I have a low bar for cool.

Post 524 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw this on the CBCS Featured Comics page. I think it "cool" and just plain puurrrdeee. Wish it was mine. Definitely my kind of signed comic (internally). The yellow label blends well with the comic. And, that cover is very nicely centered.

Post 525 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Just saw this on the CBCS Featured Comics page. I think it "cool" and just plain puurrrdeee. Wish it was mine. Definitely my kind of signed comic (internally). The yellow label blends well with the comic. And, that cover is very nicely centered.

Agreed!
Post 526 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My daughter crocheted a bag today. It’s good to see her put her skill to use on utilitarian projects instead of cutesy trinkets. Aaahhhh, young’ens.

Post 527 IP   flag post
Leatherface Mask Rehaul Part #2

Nearing completion.
The Left is the Rehaul, the one on the Right is the Original.
I bought 2 copies one to keep Original one to Rehaul.

I still have to do the Eyebrows and Eyelashes, and correct the Hair on the Rehaul.
Work completed:
Repainted, removed teeth, added mouth bar and wire, added forehead hole (where he killed the victim) and added wire to the head wound.

Post 528 IP   flag post
Getting stuff out for the upcoming garage sale

Post 529 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania - That Pocket Fisherman sure brings back memories! Good luck with the yard sale.
Post 530 IP   flag post
615415 767 30