Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Lefse is life!!!

Post 427 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Being from Texas I've never heard of lefse in my life. Looks kind of like potato tortillas. Thanks for broadening my horizons, @Jesse_O.
Post 428 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 429 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 yes, that's a pretty good description. It's usually served with honey butter or with butter, cinnamon and sugar. Personally, I like the butter, cinnamon and sugar combo. It's a big Christmas and Thanksgiving favorite. In November and December, basically every bakery in Minnesota has homemade lefse for sale. It might not be made by the bakery, but that's the only time of year you can find it.

There's a mass produced lefse in the Mrs. Olson's brand. Grocery stores usually carry that brand. I almost bought some on Amazon this year, but the price is outrageous and my dad ended up bringing me some homemade lefse!!!

Post 430 IP   flag post

"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
the more highballs that get consumed the more I lose.

Post 431 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Do you think they were just joking on the inside back in 1946?

Post 432 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I finished my Lego succulent set I got for X-MAs.

Post 433 IP   flag post
I’m not sure who here on the boards may be familiar with Uline. It’s a material supplier for many of company’s. Shipping supplies are a huge one as well as all kinds of other things like the pallet of mixing buckets that we got today. Well they offer free gifts that are very high in quality, anything from yeti coolers to Adirondack chairs. As you can imagine the free object is usually in high demand around the shop with the big kahuna usually keeping it. Today this bad b!~<# showed up. No one had to argue today!

Post 434 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad that is sweet. I thought you were a Bears fan though.
Post 435 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 436 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Nice! You’ll be styling and profiling with that swag!
Post 437 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
@HeinzDad that is sweet. I thought you were a Bears fan though.

Post 438 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC LOL! Pam and I play all the time! Love this game!
Post 439 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Bump for Brian.
Post 440 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson This will work. Thanks.

I started the new semester with one of my favorite course to teach. It is an airflow and design class. I teach the class how to use a duct calculator and I happen to have an extensive collection of them. I would like to share a photo of them with you guys as I was going through them before class tonight. The one in the frame is the one that started all of it for me. It was a career changer for me as I used it to shape my career in duct design for a commercial company that I worked for many years ago.

Post 441 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Do you still use them or have they gone the route of the slide rule?
Post 442 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips nothing stops a Trane. Install the best and service the rest....
Post 443 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152
Do you still use them or have they gone the route of the slide rule?
I actually still use them and teach students how to use them. Most of the info is now found in apps but I put a lot of theory behind using them and use actual duct layouts from architectural prints.
Post 444 IP   flag post

Post 445 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

If that was yours then the first round is on you!
Post 446 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

If that was yours then the first round is on you!

Pffft....9.2?! I've got a 9.8! lol!!🍻

Sadly, that 9.2 is not my book. ☹

Post 447 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
This was found not far from where I live.
I've always said jokingly I'd rather own a pile of sh%t over a CGC graded book.
Now I think I really mean it 😀

Post 448 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 449 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.the-sun.com/news/10135813/dragonfire-laser-gun-destroys-drone-test/
Post 450 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm having fun with this. Started using polymer clay and acrylic paint for the 1st time.

Post 451 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I've gotten into fountain pens - this is a Lamy 2000 (1966 to current - no idea when this one was made)

Oddly I'm ok with spending money on the right comic but not on pens.
I got this for half price (normal 300+- CAD) as the nib was done in from a fall

With patience and trial and error I was able to get it back to useable!
rhodium plated 14k gold nib

before (from the sale listing) doesn't do it justice - it was bent to the side and crumpled in a bit and spread apart!!

after - all better??!!
I think I have it 98% there - a little more fiddling maybe?

Post 452 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Italian

Post 453 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders very cool!

Are you using any kind of tools to shape the clay? I'm asking because I also just bought some Sculpey for the first time but haven't actually started doing anything with it yet so I'm curious.
Post 454 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 cool. I sent you a pm.
Post 455 IP   flag post
615415 767 30