Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
Thanks for opening a new 1

Don't think I have posted before,have a silver surfer one somewhere too
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Something a little different.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Response I got back after writing a letter to Jim Davis.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
From about 1989. I bought it new.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman original commission by Bruce Timm.

Post 6 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is so sad in comparison....
=(

Post 7 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
1939 Batman by Andy Fish

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

My ASM "100's" collection.
Post 9 IP   flag post
More Bat-Goodness. All bought brand new by me, about 1989.

Post 10 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I came cross this site recently
Entertainment Earth

Entertainment Earth offers various new collectables like funko, figures and statues. They offer a “Near Mint Guarantee” (unless otherwise noted). I have not purchased from them yet, but will definitely give them a try for some Marvel Legends and Star Wars figures I have my eye on. They are very competitively priced and replacement of Guaranteed NM sound like a no brainer with free shipping on $39.00+. We will see how well their claims hold, but is refreshing to see a seller making an effort for true collectors. We all know the card is more important than the figure if we are going to be honest 😉
Post 11 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 12 IP   flag post
Post 13 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash I've bought from Entertainment Earth for years. I've never had a bad experience with them.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Brandon Lee as Eric Draven (aka The Crow) commission by James O' Barr, 11x17 inches. James rarely draws Brandon in character, when he does he donates all proceeds to charity. This was done in 2020 as the pandemic was hitting everyone. James informed me of the price ($800) and all proceeds would go to a local food bank in his area. Being a friend, and a huge fan, I knew I had to have it in my collection and knowing the monies were helping people in need, it was a win all around, no hesitation on my part.

Post 15 IP   flag post
I love this boxed set. Gorgeous condition. Circa 1943, so this survived all the WWII paper drives. At one point in the 1930s, Wahoo had appeared on more comic book covers than Superman, just to provide a little historical context for the character.

Post 16 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool but he debuted in comic books in 1936 vs Supes in 1938. So, of course on more covers “at one point in the 1930s.”
Post 17 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and I at Shen Yun in Dallas this past month. The picture taken was a bit awkward because, well, it’s in the picture. But I was like “Eff it. rebel life”.

Post 18 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got Joust put together. It looks good with the other games in the same room.

Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Finally got Joust put together. It looks good with the other games in the same room.

This is great! I've got a few Arcade1Up machines and collecting them is addictive. Your games room looks awesome!! The colors of the games and room go together really well. Great job!!
Post 20 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a ring that my aunt left to me when she passed away. She always told me that she found it decades ago. It's hard to see but the red stone is a scarab.

Post 21 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - Love that foosball table, Jim! One was installed in the game room of my dorm during the second half of my freshman year in college. Needless to say, I went from being on the Dean’s List for the first semester to being on the S&#t List with my grades for the second semester thanks to that table. If the rods felt like they were not rotating freely, I remember using the inside of an empty bag of potato chips to grease them up before a big match. And remember, no spinning!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 awwwww sh!t...I've seen THAT movie and Brandon Fraser isn't going to save you!!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like this would be a good investment.

ring
Post 24 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ruh roh! I could put that in my back yard. Checking driving distance asap.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DrWatson - Love that foosball table, Jim! One was installed in the game room of my dorm during the second half of my freshman year in college. Needless to say, I went from being on the Dean’s List for the first semester to being on the S&#t List with my grades for the second semester thanks to that table. If the rods felt like they were not rotating freely, I remember using the inside of an empty bag of potato chips to grease them up before a big match. And remember, no spinning!

I can't play foosball worth a crap.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

This is great! I've got a few Arcade1Up machines and collecting them is addictive. Your games room looks awesome!! The colors of the games and room go together really well. Great job!!

Thank you. They are addictive. I still haven't put Dragon's Lair together as I can't find a place for it to go.

One saving grace about buying too many is that a lot of the different cabinets have the same games, such as Joust and Defender.
Post 27 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
This guy took a mixed deck of cards and shuffled it in order.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CocixNkj_ei/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Post 28 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Cool video but the best part was the sarcasm about the difficulty since this is a well known card trick. Relative to other tricks it isn’t very difficult. In fact, I learned it years ago (poorly). Of course his execution was spot-on.

Here’s how he does it:

https://youtu.be/Ar3F2itMVMc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
This guy took a mixed deck of cards and shuffled it in order.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CocixNkj_ei/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Post 29 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
The N64 classic GoldenEye 007 is now on Xbox One after a ridiculously low key launch. It is available on Game Pass and as a part of the Digital download of Rare Replay. It is a stand alone game but you must purchase Rare Replay which includes 30 classics by Rare. The Nintendo Switch version got Online Multiplayer and Xbox got Achievements with local split screen multiplayer.

I rarely play online or chat, but you can add me. Gamertag “ ihazgamerscores “ if you’re annoying I’ll just block you; no biggie😝

Post 30 IP   flag post
600782 590 30