Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 519089

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
This is what you get putting an iphone camera up to a 6 inch Dobsonian.

Post 676 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave I have a bunch of Pokemon cards just no pictures on hand. Here's a few pics I have...

Post 677 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
It’s always a cool experience to find something you’ve forgotten you even had … for 35+ years.

Post 678 IP   flag post
Collector IowaDad81 private msg quote post Address this user
I posted pictures of the comics I picked up today at the local indoor flea market / consignment shop over in the New to Your Collection thread. I also grabbed a few collectible cards.

After we left there, my wife and stopped at 5 Below to grab some cheap candy to take with us to the movie theater, and I grabbed a few additions for my collection of figures and other random memorabilia.

Post 679 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user

Got this from sideshow and framed. Happy how it looks.
Post 680 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Teens come up with trigonometry proof for Pythagorean Theorem, a problem that stumped math world for centuries

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/teens-come-up-with-trigonometry-proof-for-pythagorean-theorem-60-minutes-transcript/
Post 681 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 682 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 683 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Bald head gleams with schemes,
Brains rival the man of steel,
Power is his dream.

- unattributable
Post 684 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
So, some of you know that I work for a company that builds very expensive custom Land Rovers. Recently, we had the most expensive truck we have ever built (almost $500k) in the shop for some updates and warranty fixes. The owner is a huge Batman fan, and for being such a big supporter of what we do (and he is, beyond just spending money), we had a friend of mine do a sketch of Batman driving *his* truck.

Post 685 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Got me a new bucket hat today.

Post 686 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Nice! Did Tilda make it for you?
Post 687 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
yeah
Post 688 IP   flag post
611388 688 13