Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Looking to trade AF-15 for the19023

"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
5 cartons of eggs I have. Free range organic grade AAA equivalent of: 9.2 CBCS, 9.8 CGC, and 11.0 PGX. I feel this is a FMV and they will continue to gain value.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I have 3 live chickens for trade, silver age grails only.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
i got 7 hens. though one is trying to re-create the movie "the great escape". after I tried to make them into chicken pot pies. I think one of them is rooster hiding out

looking to trade for actions comics #1...mint or no deal
Post 4 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
i got 7 hens. though one is trying to re-create the movie "the great escape". after I tried to make them into chicken pot pies. I think one of them is rooster hiding out

looking to trade for actions comics #1...mint or no deal

Will you settle for this? Willing to trade for GA hens only.

Post 5 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
FYI. The hens and eggs are protected by the roosters night and day. If any foxes wander near the coop, then this is what going to happen.

Post 6 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
I have 3 live chickens for trade, silver age grails only.

I should clarify these are NFTs of the live chickens, with actual real egg NFTs generated.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601306 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?