Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector PikesComics private msg quote post Address this user
So if an order is in processing that means it has been graded. Is there any where you can actually see the grades of the books while I am waiting for them to be "labeled, sealed and secured in our tamper-proof case."
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikesComics
So if an order is in processing that means it has been graded. Is there any where you can actually see the grades of the books while I am waiting for them to be "labeled, sealed and secured in our tamper-proof case."

You won't be able to see that until after they have shipped. Then they will appear on your dashboard.
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Processing does not mean the books have been graded. Processing is not a step in the grading process. Processing is an overall status basically stating that your books are with CBCS. Grades can not be seen until they have shipped from CBCS.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@PikesComics - @Element_Lad is correct, but also, “Processing” does not mean your submission has been graded. It is just an entry to the Dashboard that acknowledges that your submission has been received and is has been placed in queue for catagories like VSP, Pressing, or Grading. If you click on the Print Invoice hyperlink, you may see an updated status like:
Pressing
Grading
Labels
HeatSeal
Encapsulation
QC
Shipping

Once it is shipped or picked up, it is marked Completed and then you can usually see the grades.

EDIT: LOL, like @GAC also said faster than me.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator your answer is much more thorough! 🍻
Post 5 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - mine is long winded, yours is concise. 🤠
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector mpweigl private msg quote post Address this user
However, don't even expect the tracker to be accurate. As my current set went from received, to graded, then sat in encapsulation for 3 months, and are currently showing grading again now for almost 3 months
Post 7 IP   flag post
@mpweigl - If they are showing as in grading again, it is probably a sign that someone internally is working on the submission, like QC, Billing, Labels to HeatSeal, HeatSeal to Shipping, etc. You will probably see in shipping very shortly, but also keep an eye out for a Billing tab, just in case. You should be real close now.

cheers
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector PikesComics private msg quote post Address this user
So my order is actually in heatseal! So why? Why is there three different trackers yet only the one you have to dig to is accurate??
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
So my order is actually in heatseal! So why? Why is there three different trackers yet only the one you have to dig to is accurate??
@PikesComics - The “Tracker” is a fairly new addition and obviously has kinks to be worked out. I am guessing the other two trackers you are referring to may be the Dashboard and the Invoice hyperlink. If so, that is actually really 1 tracker in that the dashboard will give the general description, but the Print Invoice tends to give a further sub-level of the multiple stages of the “Grading” category which are the grading, labels, qc, heatseal, encapsulation.

There is indeed a 3 tracking source, CBCS’s Internal Submission tracker. We do not have access to this, and many here know that i don’t think we should have access to it for security reasons.

In essence there is a person or personnel who updates the tracker and dashboard. Rightbefore the pandemic, CBCS dashboard was pretty honed in. But, as the pandemic unfolded, cgc multiple price increases, along with rampant comic speculation CBCS submissions skyrocketed and the weaknesses in the tracking system and CS in general have been very apparent.
Post 10 IP   flag post
601481 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?