CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5776 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5777 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
One of two recent acquisitions (apologies for the scan quality)...


sweet!
Post 5778 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5779 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5780 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Another recent acquisition (my scan and HA photo imaging)...







I like HA image detailing better than my VueScan patch can provide from my old HP Scanjet although my eyeballed color correction ...while not as robust as HA's... isn't too far off.
Post 5781 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user










Post 5782 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5783 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5784 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5785 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5786 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5787 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
One for the road
Post 5788 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 13
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.