CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
Did somebdoy say Speed carter?


Post 1726 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1727 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
1947 wow
Post 1728 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1729 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1730 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1731 • IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up a few GA books recently. I sent one to Nancy Olson to get signed and got that back today too! Hoping to get all of these pressed and graded (the Western Love #1 a Verified Signature Red Label).





Post 1732 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1733 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicKazi



Is this a Charlton reprint?
Post 1734 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1735 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1736 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
MUTT & JEFF were very popular appearing in other DC comics besides
their own title. I have ten issues including two copies of #21... one
of which if I ever sell might be the first to go.



OO "N copy"

mm
Post 1737 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1738 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Great character, Marty.

Here's another Harvey with a Black Cat cover cameo...


Post 1739 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica My other issue of BLACK CAT.



OO

mm
Post 1740 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
GREEN HORNET COMICS #16 from January 1944...



OO ("N" copy)

contained this notice.




Probably why I couldn't find some issues.

mm
Post 1741 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I am still chasing around that lady in red....she is everywhere.








Post 1742 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito - It doesn't matter if you're a brunette, blond, or red-head, all found themselves in peril. Must be the red dress. Maybe that's why you never wanted to wear a red shirt on Star Trek.
Post 1743 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@the420bandito - It doesn't matter if you're a brunette, blond, or red-head, all found themselves in peril. Must be the red dress. Maybe that's why you never wanted to wear a red shirt on Star Trek.


I dunno 'bout that. The last time I saw a lady in red it was Cap who was in peril!




Post 1744 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
194
1949 giveaway Just a little press and clean and should have a nice copy.
Post 1745 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1746 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1747 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the GA thread needs a little bump ...




The SHIELD seems ready, willing & able to comply!

.
Post 1748 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO (Raw copy...CGC Graded 5.5)

mm
Post 1749 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
1955 giveaway


Post 1750 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1751 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
1937 #1 highest graded. Should go atleast a grade higher once I press these non-color breaking creases out. Will resubmit after. Love when I find a book like thos that clearly hasn't been pressed yet.
Post 1752 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 Nice!
Post 1753 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Since posting #19 awhile back, I should also post #21 as the AW Squad is a special sub-set...




Post 1754 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a #10 (#1)
Post 1755 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.