CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1676 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1677 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1678 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1679 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1680 • IP   flag post


Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Nice PCH books. I love the lady in red/bondage/woman in peril covers. I haven't looked at a super-hero book in ages since I started collecting these.


Post 1681 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1682 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1683 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1684 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1685 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1686 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1687 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



This one is a FN
Post 1688 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
All of these books I got right meow are attached at both staples to cover and centerfold, nice glossy covers. Some tears, some folds here and a few amateur tape repairs but overall solid vg copies, some are fn (but not many)
Post 1689 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Nice PCH books. I love the lady in red/bondage/woman in peril covers. I haven't looked at a super-hero book in ages since I started collecting these.




I have been searching for this book for ages. This is the first ongoing supernatural horror title in the United States. Technically, it ties with Vault of Horror #12 in this category.

Well done.
Post 1690 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




Heavy tape on spine. What can you do? This book is scarce.
Post 1691 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




Stories featured on Tales from the Crypt tv show
Post 1692 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
GFC (sorry about the reflections off the scan)...




Post 1693 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Capitão 7 Nº 7

Black Cat & Friends appearance.

Cover Art by Jayme Cortez

Cortez is easily the greatest artist in the history of Brazil and Portugal.

Editor Continental 1958


Post 1694 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 1695 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Part of this weeks pick-ups.

Cômico Colegial

Capitão Radar Janeiro

Grand Master Artist: Jayme Cortez

Published by La Selva, Brazil 1953
Post 1696 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Part of this weeks pick-ups.

Cômico Colegial

Capitão Radar Janeiro

Grand Master Artist: Jayme Cortez

Published by La Selva, Brazil 1953


Post 1697 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Part of this weeks pick-ups.

Cômico Colegial

Capitão Radar Janeiro

Grand Master Artist: Jayme Cortez

Published by La Selva, Brazil 1953


Post 1698 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Part of this weeks pick-ups.

Flash Gordon

Published by Ebal, Brazil 1947




Post 1699 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1700 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1701 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1702 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1703 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1704 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1705 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.