CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 601 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 602 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 603 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
I sold this about a yr ago on the boards...and I'm really starting to regret it. Hate when I need money
Post 604 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 605 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 606 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Great stuff,Marty! I especially like the colors on that WW #20! Thanks, for sharing.
Post 607 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for your kind words and interest in my collection.

mm
Post 608 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann...hard not to be interested..love seeing the old books...great stuff
Post 609 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



mm


I got one of those:


Post 610 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



mm
Great stuff Marty😀
Post 611 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks...there's a lot more to come!

mm
Post 612 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 613 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, really awesome Marty!
Post 614 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 615 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 616 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
The only graded copy of this issue.





mm
Post 617 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 618 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Just checking to see how my raw copies will scan.





mm
Post 619 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 620 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 621 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 622 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 623 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 624 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 625 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 626 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 627 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 628 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 629 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 630 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.