CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5701 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5702 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Hey! We've got one of those!


Post 5703 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@figment nicer than mine! Love it!
Post 5704 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Hey! We've got one of those!




I have a few Feature Comics in nice condition. I usually don't collect anything but GA #1's, #nn's, four colors and obscure c, so I'm not sure how or why I have these. However, they are cool covers. Here's one with Dollman.
Post 5705 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5706 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Reddy Kilowatt in Reddy Made Magic Comic E.C. Publication (1946)


Post 5707 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5708 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5709 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5710 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Technically platinum age. Or straddles the eras… first published image of Superman.


Post 5711 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
That's an awesome book right there. Haven't you been trying to get that more fun comics for a while?
Post 5712 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgwalters100
That's an awesome book right there. Haven't you been trying to get that more fun comics for a while?


Indeed. Roughly four years of searching…
Post 5713 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a gorgeous copy of a very tough book to find in higher grades. Cover and pic of one of the stories. Love this cover. Four Color #253 "Christmas with Mother Goose 🪿 " (1949)



Post 5714 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave Congrats!
Post 5715 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977
@Davethebrave Congrats!


Thanks! Wasn’t easy.
Post 5716 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
NICE!!! It took me forever to find this one...


Post 5717 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@figment nice. Yeah not easy in high grade. We'll loved book I imagine back then. Probably why htf in upper grades. Awesome cover.
Post 5718 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5719 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5720 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5721 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment

Love this one, all time classic
Post 5722 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5723 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5724 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5725 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5726 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Coverless MMC 48


Post 5727 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Coverless MMC 48



I need more coverless that are this cool. The best one is ever had was avengers 4 coverless, but I sold it for 200 dollars.
Post 5728 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5729 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user


Plastic man has some pretty nice covers.
Post 5730 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.