CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5601 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5602 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5603 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5604 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Got some books in yesterday. Here's one.
Post 5605 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's another I hot back yesterday. Only graded copy.


Post 5606 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Got this one too. I have a bunch of mid grade #1's coming back next week I'll post once in house.
Post 5607 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5608 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Got a bunch of books back today? Mostly mid grade duplicates I had been sitting on.

Post 5609 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5610 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5611 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5612 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5613 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica - Happy Birthday!
Post 5614 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5615 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post 5616 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@CatmanAmerica - Happy Birthday!


Muchas gracias!


Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
@CatmanAmerica HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Thanks, Marty!!!
Post 5617 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica Happy Birthday!
Party Hard Today
Post 5618 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5619 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5620 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
This book arrived a couple of months ago.


Post 5621 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Cool cover by Basil Wolverton.

Post 5622 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Acquired this book during the winter.

Post 5623 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5624 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5625 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5626 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomba
Acquired this book during the winter, and it's the oldest comic book in my collection

Post 5627 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up this 1950 pulp with Captain Future at a comic con recently


Post 5628 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomba
1938 Astounding Stories


Post 5629 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5630 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.