CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
That's the other one we have, but it's no 9.8!




Nice. I have a bunch of these. Probably 8 to 10 high grade copies. Here's a few.
Post 5576 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Well half the comics arrived from New Zealand. The rest Monday. It's a small relatively higher grade group of 60 GA comics that came from an elderly woman who owned them as a kid in the late 30s early 40s. Here's one "Popular Comics #79 (1944)







Post 5577 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
1950 Dell Roy Rogers Riders Club Comic giveaway (VF/NM) w/Rare mailer.Beautiful





Post 5578 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Popular Comics #103 (1944) I'm not sure this book could be much nicer. Looks unread.


Post 5579 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5580 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Going through a box or two to send stuff in foe grading. Found a couple Dead-Eye Western #1's (1948) Great condition.


Post 5581 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
"Sparkler Comics" #22 (1943)


Post 5582 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5583 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5584 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Two extremely tough Ziff-Davis books to find in high grade. I'll have the #2 graded at some point, maybe.



Post 5585 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Two early EC's



Post 5586 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5587 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5588 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5589 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5590 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5591 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5592 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5593 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure which issue this is. I know it's WonderWorld Comics.





Post 5594 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5595 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5596 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, it finally happened. I found a high grade #2 in the wild (no pun intended) to go with my high grade Wild Bill Hickok #1



Post 5597 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5598 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5599 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5600 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5601 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5602 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5603 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5604 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Got some books in yesterday. Here's one.
Post 5605 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.