CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5476 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5477 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5478 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5479 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5480 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
High grade Egbert #1 & #2 (1946)



Post 5481 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5482 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5483 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5484 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5485 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01



Wow. Jan the 13th is my birthday !
Post 5486 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5487 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5488 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5489 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5490 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5491 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up nearing the end of my collecting.


Post 5492 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5493 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5494 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5495 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5496 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5497 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Not new to my collection, but a book I can't resist posting on rare occasion because of it's awesomeness...


Post 5498 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah that's a really nice book. Don't think I have ever seen it before.
Post 5499 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5500 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5501 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Tough to find in higher grades like this from 1937. Early "Jeep" appearance.






Post 5502 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5503 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



Love Green Lama, I managed to collect all 8 issues


Post 5504 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



Love Green Lama, I managed to collect all 8 issues


closest thing I have to Green Lama. I've been looking for Green Lama #1 in 9.0 or better. Haven't found yet.
Post 5505 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.