CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Suplemento Juvenil #1002
1st cover appearance of Robin Brazil
Publisher: Great Consortium National Suplements, Brazil April 26th 1941

O Lobinho #13
Origin and 1st appearance of Robin.
Publisher: Great Consortium National Suplements, Brazil May 1st. 1941

These historic editions were published just a few days apart which was normal for this editor.

They used there weekly's to tease the release of the Monthly edition which was a much higher quality publication and with complete art and stories.

This pair of historic editions are the Dawn of the Dynamic Duo of Batman & Robin world-wide outside the US.

The extreme rarity of these editions rank them among the rarest foreign editions in the world!

Post 5026 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann




mm


As I am unable to post new images I have to go back into the vault.
Post 5027 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Two recent acquisitions.





Post 5028 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Part of today's mail


Post 5029 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5030 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
#13(#1)


Post 5031 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii

Never seen that cover before cool
Post 5032 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5033 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 thanks! Scarcest in the run it would seem
Post 5034 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5035 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user
Forgive me if I posted this before. Don't see it in old posts so

Post 5036 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger
Forgive me if I posted this before. Don't see it in old posts so

Major congrats on owning a copy of that one. So sought after classic and important featuring Stan Lee's 1st story
Post 5037 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Badger huge book!!!! Awesome!!!
Post 5038 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user






Post 5039 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5040 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5041 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5042 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5043 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5044 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user



Post 5045 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica




Post 5046 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica






Perfect, a comic about a GA comic!

.
Post 5047 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5048 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5049 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5050 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5051 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5052 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5053 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5054 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5055 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.