CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Action Comics #7
5ª Edição Majestosa
Artist: Jerome Siegel & Joe Shuster
Da Gazetinha
História completa do Superman: O Herói do Circo.
Published by Gazeta, Brazil 1939



Post 4951 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4952 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica
Dayum! Check out that gorgeous cover!!
Post 4953 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4954 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Super tough to find this black cover in high grade. 3d glasses attached.


Post 4955 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4956 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica
That may be the best Plastic Man cover I've ever seen.
Post 4957 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Extremely tough to find in high grade. They always have color breaks in the black area around staple, due to the location of where the glasses are attached inside.
Always tricky for me to press a book with the glasses inside. You can't press like normal, or the cover will bend around the edges and leave their impression on covers.


Post 4958 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4959 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Foreign edition of Headline Comics which features a photo cover with golden age Hollywood icon James Cagney
Post 4960 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Only known copy, possibly? I posted my graded copy of a "salesman or sample copy" along with a regular one from online, so you can see the difference.
This has to be rare, as it's the copy a store would have ordered from. 2000 copies for $69.60, sweet deal. How do I even put a value on a likey one of a kind GA book? Santa always popular cover character.



Post 4961 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4962 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 4963 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4964 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4965 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4966 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4967 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01
Those gorgeous Frazetta covers...!
Post 4968 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01


These are very HOT books currently,no signs of slowing
Post 4969 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Post 4970 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4971 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Sweeny #4(#1)


Post 4972 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4973 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4974 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4975 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4976 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4977 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4978 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4979 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4980 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.