CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
cover by Bill Everett
Story idea possibly based on Robinson Crusoe


Post 4551 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
This copy with a HRN15 is listed as a VARIANT...



OO

I wonder if this issue with a HRN30 will be consider as FIRST PRINTING?




mm
Post 4552 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4553 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 4554 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Glasses still attached. Tough book to find in higher grade.

Post 4555 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Gene Autrey #1 (1948)

Post 4556 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Fc #205
Post 4557 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
I believe this might be the first appearance of POGO and ALBERT
in a comic book.



OO

mm
Post 4558 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Ediçáo Majéstosa

Da GAZETINHA #8

Superhomem

Published by Gazeta, Brazil 1939


Post 4559 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
O Globo Juvenil Mensal #60

Superman VS Dr Evil

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1945


Post 4560 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 4561 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
O Terror Negro #43
Artist: Jayme Cortez
Published by La Selva, Brazil 1954


Post 4562 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
O Lobinho #147
Plastic Man
Published by Grande Consórcio Suplementos Nacionais, Brazil 1953


Post 4563 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4564 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4565 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4566 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Just found this going through one of my boxes. Kinda cool.

Post 4567 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4568 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 4569 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
New to my collection!
Post 4570 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4571 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4572 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 that's a very nice condition copy 👍
Post 4573 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross thanks. One of the file copies I picked up years ago.
Post 4574 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
DC "TEN CENTS" Sigh!

Artist: Graham Place or George Storm ??


Post 4575 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Next three for grading...gifts for upcoming birthdays.



(First Issue) "N" copy




(Flying Saucer issue)




(KID ADONIS reprint from STUNTMAN #3)

mm
Post 4576 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4577 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4578 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4579 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4580 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.