CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Finally Added this one .... Hard to find


Post 4501 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4502 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
June 6th is the anniversary of D-Day and remembrance of the sacrifices made liberating Europe in WWII. Following this up from my Facebook page and noting an unintended irony of publication, this comic book would've hit the newsstand on June 2, 1944...


Post 4503 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I remember trading two high grade Avengers for this book with Ted/Superworld Comics at NYCC.


Post 4504 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
I remember trading two high grade Avengers for this book with Ted/Superworld Comics at NYCC.


One tough book there!Nice copy!
Post 4505 • IP   flag post


Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Album Gigante #19

Jumbo Comics

Artist: Matt Baker

Published by Ebal, Brazil 1950


Post 4506 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Contos de Terror #5

Artist: Jayme Cortez

Published by La Selva, Brazil 1954


Post 4507 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
MIRIM #12

FEDERAL MEN

POLICIA FEDERAL

Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster

Publisher: Great Consortium National Suplements, Brazil July 30, 1937


Post 4508 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Just back...would have posted on my PARK AVENUE COLLECTION site
but it appears to have been removed.










mm
Post 4509 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann I think I have that Pinocchio somewhere. Nice yellow cover
Post 4510 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Tim Valour No.23

Artist: John Dixon

Publisher H. John Edwards, Australia 1952


Post 4511 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Next three for grading.










mm
Post 4512 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4513 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4514 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4515 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
HERITAGE AUCTION for Today and Tomorrow has a MARVEL FAMILY #1
CGC 1.8 restored with a bid of $1,705.00...be interested to see
where the bidding ends.




mm
Post 4516 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann yeah, I enjoy watching books that I have a copy myself being auctioned off and seeing what the final hammer price is.
Post 4517 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann then I see something like Adventures into the unknown 2 Crowley copy and the Promise copy in around cgc 7.5 sell for $3300 and $5k

And my lcs shop has a lower grade copy for $141 and I don't hesitate to buy a rare old book.


Post 4518 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Cya guys.
Post 4519 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4520 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Three more for grading...










mm
Post 4521 • IP   flag post
Collector StanLee private msg quote post Address this user
Empirecomicfest.com

Huge comic books show in Rochester, NY. JULY 10th. Golden, silver, bronze keys.
Post 4522 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4523 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up raw a month ago from Superworld Comics. Quick streamed it and I am happy with the results. I am also digging the new case ( I haven't subbed any books with CBCS in about 5 years...dooh!)


Post 4524 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4525 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
HERITAGE AUCTION for Today and Tomorrow has a MARVEL FAMILY #1
CGC 1.8 restored with a bid of $1,705.00...be interested to see
where the bidding ends.




mm


Final bid was $3,840.00 for the 1.8 restored copy.
Post 4526 • IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4527 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Always unusual to find a comic with the first page of
the story printed inside the front cover.




mm
Post 4528 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4529 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4530 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.