CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
A couple copies of Forest Fire 1950. 1st app of Smokey the Bear.


Post 4251 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4252 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4253 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4254 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4255 • IP   flag post


Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 Very nice grades congrats they look great. Cool Avon book, I collect a lot of those and I love sci-fi.
Post 4256 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Took me years to find this 1954 Special Edition Kellogg's Superman comic in nice shape.

Post 4257 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Thillers and killers.


Post 4258 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
#10(#1) Sktpilot. Another Ziff-Davis added to the pile. Hard to find Ziff-Davis #1's in higher grade. Love the painted covers.

Post 4259 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4260 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4261 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4262 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4263 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4264 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4265 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 4266 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4267 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
You don't see this one too often. I'd argue it's one of the rarer Catholic Guild books out there.

Post 4268 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4269 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4270 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4271 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4272 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Lower grade for me, but wanted it graded. Was just sitting in a box staring at me. I think it still has some monetary value? But I just wanted it behind plastic because I like the cover, lol. Actually looks way better than 5.0 imho.

Post 4273 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4274 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4275 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 - Great stuff, as always! What are the Manufacturer’s Errors on the two under-sized books - My Pal Dizzy and Tallulah? I can’t quite make out what it says on the labels.
Post 4277 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@earthshaker01 - Great stuff, as always! What are the Manufacturer’s Errors on the two under-sized books - My Pal Dizzy and Tallulah? I can’t quite make out what it says on the labels.
yes sorry don't have best camera on phone. They were manufacture errors on some were they forgot to glue in the centerfolds. No staples. Guess their machine ran out glue lol. Thanks for the kind words. I know most don't see the rarity of these books as they often aren't mainstream, but I love the obscure stuff.
Post 4278 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Re-scanning some books that came out too dark on the initial scan. Still look a little dark but if I add anymore lightness the books will be glowing.





Post 4279 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4280 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.