CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user




mm
Post 4226 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann




mm
Cool covers, great art. Never seen them before. I don't look much past issue 1 or 2 very often, so always cool to see other issues in series I own. Thanks.
Post 4227 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4228 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
one of the best torture covers. Iron maiden, gas chamber, boil in oil and tied to the end of a cannon. Talk about packing it all in to one cover!


Love that one. Incredible cover
Post 4229 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by caranz

Very nice copy
Post 4230 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4231 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user
@Sagii Thanks. I think it definitely presents well and a nice cover to look at.
Post 4232 • IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user



Carl Barks cover, maybe I have to try to get the early Barks stories now.
Post 4233 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's one comic of the 30 GA I'm getting back that CBCS selected for their "featured comics" on the CBCS website, so I can share this pic until the rest get home.

Post 4234 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4235 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4236 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



mm
Love that cover Marty
Post 4237 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Here's one comic of the 30 GA I'm getting back that CBCS selected for their "featured comics" on the CBCS website, so I can share this pic until the rest get home.

Beautiful copy, and rare
Post 4238 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito

Yet another lovely Pedigree copy..are you printing these ? 🥸🤡
Post 4239 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user






Post 4240 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4241 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by caranz



Is the ICE MONSTER mentioned on the cover the same as the one on
this cover?




mm
Post 4242 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica Upgrade?
Post 4243 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann More monstrous, haha.

Post 4244 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user
Some more horror stuff, Russ Heath cover.


Post 4245 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4246 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4247 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4248 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4249 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Ok got my books back. I'll post a few. A hodgepodge of titles. Here is a cool book. Exciting Romances #1 1949.


Post 4250 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
A couple copies of Forest Fire 1950. 1st app of Smokey the Bear.


Post 4251 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4252 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4253 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4254 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4255 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.