CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Does anyone "shoot marbles" anymore?


lol, for many of us shooting marbles was our first introduction to games with something permanent at stake. I still remember on the 3rd grade playground watching some kids and realizing that they were actually losing or acquiring marbles as a result of the game. It was really exciting...like games had just gone to a whole new level!
Post 4101 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4102 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger

Very nice acquisition! Cheeating on Timely with a DC sweetie I see.
Post 4103 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Does anyone "shoot marbles" anymore?

mm


I don't know about marbles but, we did buy sone Jacks for our granddaughter as a stocking stuffer
Post 4104 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Stand by gents. Just got charged extra for a Golden age book in grading. Which can only mean good things. Grades and books coming soon.
Post 4105 • IP   flag post


Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4106 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger

Very nice acquisition! Cheeating on Timely with a DC sweetie I see.
There was something about his eyes.
Post 4107 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4108 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@Badger LOL 😆
Post 4109 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrie2tm

Love the Goldenage Sandman covers!
Post 4110 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@Sagii Thanks! I love them too and had been looking for one for some time now.
Post 4111 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4112 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4113 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4114 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
not new but want to be a part of this thread.


Post 4115 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4116 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross love that one 'Cross
Post 4117 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Sagii thanks. It's the only loony tunes I own. The flag cover and world war 2 uniform elma is wearing got me to get this book. 👍
Post 4118 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4119 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4120 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user
Arrived yesterday.

Post 4121 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger
Arrived yesterday.

Nice Ped pickup!
Post 4122 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4123 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4124 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4125 • IP   flag post
Collector caranz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4126 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4127 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 4128 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
The "slap" run





Post 4129 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger
Arrived yesterday.

Nice Ped pickup!


And a damn nice looking 6.0
Post 4130 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.