CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3901 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3902 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3903 • IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user
action comics 47 1942 first lex luthor cover
Post 3904 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3905 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3906 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3907 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Moving the epic fire and water battle over from Marvel Mystery to Human Torch's domain...








Post 3908 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3909 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3910 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3911 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Shmoo Hard Candy giveaways 1 thru 11 in gorgeous shape. You never see these. One or two pop up once in awhile. Supposedly there were 24 in set. Grand Comic Database only has images of 2 thru 12. I suppose I'll send them a pic of #1. I'm wondering there is even a 13 thru 24 that were ever made.


Post 3912 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3913 • IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user
action comics 29 1940 2nd lois lane cover.

Post 3914 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3915 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Capitan America Comics #20

o Guri #126

Published by Diário da Noite, August 15th Brazil 1945

Post 3916 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3917 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3918 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Another of my "Favorite Newsstand Finds".




mm
Post 3919 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3920 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3921 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!I never see this book. I have it and most the times you see the other Nutty comic series. Not sure if i have posted it here. I think it came back a 9.0. Nice to know another copy is out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



mm
Post 3922 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann found it.

Post 3923 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3924 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3925 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3926 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3927 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3928 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3929 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
@martymann found it.



I believe it's the ONLY graded copy on the CGC Census.

Marty
Post 3930 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.