Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Here is an extremely rare book in grade. Only one I know of to date.

Post 3751 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
So I had some shitty books I had graded just because the are worth a few hundred each even lower than what I normally deal with. Here are a couple.

Post 3752 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3753 IP   flag post
Very rare 1942 giveaway.

Post 3754 IP   flag post

Post 3755 IP   flag post

Big Bag of fertilizer running with the kids.

Post 3756 IP   flag post

Post 3757 IP   flag post

Post 3758 IP   flag post

Post 3759 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Very rare 1942 giveaway.

Wow, some real rarities and esoteric goodies there
Post 3760 IP   flag post
Well this was glorious when I got this back. I think it's highest graded now. Almost every copy, the left staple has color breaks due to the glasses attachment causing stress in that area. When I got this it needed a press. But pressing a comic with glasses attached is tricky as throwing in a press will cause the covers to form around the glasses indenting the cover, but I have a great technique to make sure that doesn't happen. Anyhow, super happy with the result on this book. 1953 fiction house Sheena the Jungle Queen.

Post 3761 IP   flag post

Post 3762 IP   flag post
This Manuel Pacifico #1 1950 a promotional comic for Breast o' Chicken Tuna is a scarce book and rarely seen above VG. Probaly because the paper is about the consistency of newsprint. So, super excited to get a 9.0 out of this one.

Post 3763 IP   flag post

Post 3764 IP   flag post

Post 3765 IP   flag post

Post 3766 IP   flag post

Post 3767 IP   flag post

Post 3768 IP   flag post
Believe it or not highest garded. Panhandle Pete and Jennifer #1 1951

Post 3769 IP   flag post
Final solo Shield before sidekick Dusty enters the fray...

Post 3770 IP   flag post

Post 3771 IP   flag post

Post 3772 IP   flag post

Post 3773 IP   flag post

Post 3774 IP   flag post

Post 3775 IP   flag post
1952 Padre of the Poor. Catholic Guild giveaway. Very rare #nn in great shape. No graded copies that I know of.

Post 3776 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Believe it or not highest garded. Panhandle Pete and Jennifer #1 1951

Love this one! Nice rarities as always
Post 3777 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

One of the funniest covers I've even seen. I love how the kids and the all the towns people are chasing Death away with a walking bag of fertilizer named Prosper Plenty and his "magic chemicals".
Post 3778 IP   flag post

Post 3779 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Quote:

One of the funniest covers I've even seen. I love how the kids and the all the towns people are chasing Death away with a walking bag of fertilizer named Prosper Plenty and his "magic chemicals".
yeah you got to think of who's idea it was. I mean a big bag of poo 💩 running with children. So of these promo covers are just wild.
Post 3780 IP   flag post
611387 5660 30