CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Nice one earthshaker.

USA is definitely ready!



Post 352 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 356 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 357 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 358 • IP   flag post
President SteveBorock private msg quote post Address this user
One of my favorite Captain Marvel Jr. covers!
Post 359 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 360 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01




Absolutely amazing covers! I am officially jealous!
Post 361 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01




Absolutely amazing covers! I am officially jealous!


Yeah they are pretty cool I guess. Got these out of a small collection a couple years back
Post 362 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user



Two little pigs sitting in a tree...Porky has a girlfriend.
Post 363 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 364 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 365 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 366 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 367 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 368 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 369 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 370 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 371 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 372 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 373 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 374 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01



What a cover! I just put that one on my radar.

Thanks!
Post 375 • IP   flag post
Collector BobALuey private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 378 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 That "Choice Comics" is crazy!
Post 379 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@earthshaker01 That "Choice Comics" is crazy!

Yes you gotta watch out for kangaroos, sneaky bastards.
Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.