CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector thejudge01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector thejudge01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
Collector thejudge01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
A terrific Cat-Man cover by LB Cole...


Post 329 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post


Collector Huffmaster private msg quote post Address this user
Howdy gang! First post and I thought I would join in. Certainly not high grade GA books, but hey...you post what you got right? Wish I had some Batman stuff to share.




Post 331 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 332 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Sticking with the frosty cold theme, Bucky on thin ice again...


Post 333 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Newly added to collection yesterday. Coming your way soon Steve Borock.
Post 335 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


And this one.
Post 336 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


And lastly this one...
Post 337 • IP   flag post
Collector Tombofdracula50 private msg quote post Address this user


got grade today
Post 338 • IP   flag post
Collector Tombofdracula50 private msg quote post Address this user


Got grade today
Post 339 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 340 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 341 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 342 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 343 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, nice Subby!

Think I'll ride the wave with another...



Post 344 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 345 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 346 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 347 • IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
I posted these in another forum, but they are appropriate here as well.


Post 348 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 349 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Nice one earthshaker.

USA is definitely ready!



Post 352 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.