CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
@the420bandito Nice! 'Lady in Red'. A genre all by it self.


Aye I was pondering if it deserved it's own thread. I know I have a good bunch of covers with her...
Post 3151 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
@the420bandito Nice! 'Lady in Red'. A genre all by it self.


Aye I was pondering if it deserved it's own thread. I know I have a good bunch of covers with her...


Well don't hold up the red thread on my account, ...I can always repost this again...


Post 3152 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3153 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3154 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3155 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3156 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

MM
Post 3157 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3158 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3159 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Well here you go, a gorgeous file copy directly from the filing cabinet from the former owner of Commercial comics. Malcolm Ater. "The H-Bomb and You." 1955. Also, the original application for the copyright.


Post 3160 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3161 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3162 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3163 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica


Gorgeous looking book.
And 60 whole pages of fun.
Post 3164 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3165 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Another SDCC acquisition (Chicago pedigree, 9.2 CGC, OW/W)...


Post 3166 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
1942 Sears and Roebuck giveaway. I have never seen this before.









Post 3167 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
HTF 1951 Gulf oil giveaway. Gorgeous condition.






Post 3168 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
HTF 1951 Gulf oil giveaway. Gorgeous condition.




I found out that Harvey published a lot of the give-away comics that did not include publisher info in them.

Was this considered to be one of the Harvey file copies that have surfaced?
Post 3169 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3170 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Besides the PRIZE #12 & Chicago MM #19 one other Chicago pedigree book caught my eye at SDCC, this puppy (CGC, 8.5 OW/W)...


Post 3171 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
SPY SMASHER

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1943


Post 3172 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
SUPERMAN ALMANAQUE 1943

Post 3173 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
MIRIM MENSAL


R
Post 3174 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
Besides the PRIZE #12 & Chicago MM #19 one other Chicago pedigree book caught my eye at SDCC, this puppy (CGC, 8.5 OW/W)...


Nice one Cat!
Post 3175 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicKazi
SPY SMASHER

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1943


Beauty!
Post 3176 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
1950 J.C. Penny giveaway. I'll give it a little press and it will be near perfect.


Post 3177 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Captain Marvel

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1952


Post 3178 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Captain Marvel Jr.

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1952


Post 3179 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
The Sheild

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1948




Post 3180 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.