CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Rubber Man (Homem de Borracha), first issue, 1943...


Post 2976 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 2977 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 2978 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 2979 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 2980 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
[/img]

OO

mm
Post 2981 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
My only D.C.'Tec. appeared on the newsstands nine months before Bruce Wayne's introduction, but even without the Dark Knight's adventures early Detective Comics stood out as one of the best crime & mystery periodicals of the era...


Post 2982 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a Timely post since this thread was about to scroll off the bottom...


Post 2983 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2984 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 2985 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2986 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2987 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2988 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2989 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2990 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2991 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2992 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01

Great cover on this one!
Post 2993 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Shield-Wizard Comics #7...




and...
Post 2994 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Shield-Wizard Comics #8...


Post 2995 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
Shield-Wizard Comics #8...


Beautiful copy of a top tier book!
Post 2996 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2997 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
Shield-Wizard Comics #8...


Beautiful copy of a top tier book!


Thanks, Sagii, it's a Tier One import, straight from Bedrock City!
Post 2998 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2999 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3000 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3001 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3002 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicKazi

Just LOVE your collection sir!
Post 3003 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Flash Comics

Published by Grande Consórcio Suplementos Nacionais, Brazil 1945


Post 3004 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Flash Comics

Published by Grande Consórcio Suplementos Nacionais, Brazil 1945


Post 3005 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.