CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Signature VSP

Looking for a sample of Karen Berger's signature18991

Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
I recently purchased a signed copy of Legion of Super-Heroes #55 (1988) and the only signature I cannot identify might be the editor, Karen Berger. I have never seen her signature before and could not find any on line. I would like to submit it for VSP.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Kenjisan1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Element_Lad The picture's not that great but you could start here with the rare Sandman #8 variant.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Can you post a picture?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Element_Lad

Did you check the Beckett database to see if gbey have a sample?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here's one...


Post 5 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Do I win a prize?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Drat it's not her. I am lost as to who this might be.


Post 7 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Artists:
Carl Gafford
Steve Lightle
Keith Giffen
John Costanza

Take your pick
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
I think I can rule out both Lightle and Giffen. This sucks because the signature could have nothing to do with the comic at all.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
So the signature belongs to Greg LaRocque. No relation to the book but does to Legion.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
657131 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?