Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsSignatures

Questions on Jim Starlin Signature1899

Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
I was going through some of my comics seeing what to send in next and found some old Thanos comics that were supposed to have been signed by Jim Starlin.

I was thinking of sending them in to get verified but wanted to least compare them to other signatures to see how likely are real/fake. Does anyone know some good sites that I could check other signatures of his at or have opinions on them? I got the books mostly just for the early Thanos appearances but it be a nice bonus if the signatures were real.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I usually check ebay for signatures but in this case I can tell you that it is his signature on the books as I recently had him sign my CM 26 in Baltimore. You can use the verified program to authenticate the signature.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like his signature to me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Looks about right to me as well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the help, I feel a bit better about sending it in to get verified now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600777 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?