Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleSignatures

CGC books up!! Make me an offer18979

Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Got some books ups for sale, trying to consolidate them for another PCH book. Please follow the below link to my ebay page for all purchases and offers.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/eris_er_5pkmudfwt5

Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
To be in compliance with the Forum Selling Guidelines, you need the following information:

● Prices must be listed on all books or art for sale, either individually or as a group.

● Shipping costs must be stated.

● A return policy must be stated and include a specific time frame. Saying "Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt" is acceptable. Stating "No returns allowed" is also acceptable.

● Acceptable forms of payment must be stated (PayPal, MO, check, for example). Requesting payment via PayPal Personal/Friends & Family IS PROHIBITED. PayPal Personal was not intended to be used for business transactions.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@consumetheliving the selling guidelines are pinned to the top of the forum. clickable text

Since someone, @DrWatson, was kind enough to share this information here, I won't delete this thread right away. Please make the proper changes asap.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry about that, I updated the post directing the purchasing and offers to my ebay. Does that suffice for now?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by consumetheliving
Sorry about that, I updated the post directing the purchasing and offers to my ebay. Does that suffice for now?

Yes. That's fine.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601333 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?