Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2023 NFL playoffs and SuperBowl picks and discussion18977

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Second half to the 9’ers. 👍👍
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Even though it's a blowout it's kind of entertaining to see how many more interceptions Lawrence will have. I think he's due for at least one fumble too.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Even though it's a blowout it's kind of entertaining to see how many more interceptions Lawrence will have

Whenever I see Trevor Lawrence, I think of this Onion article. "Punchable fucking face" lol.

https://www.theonion.com/nfl-rescinds-myles-garrett-suspension-after-review-foot-1839896771
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia I don't share the feeling since I'd prefer to put a bag over his head instead. He doesn't annoy me nearly as much as Jay Cutler.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@EbayMafia I don't share the feeling since I'd prefer to put a bag over his head instead. He doesn't annoy me nearly as much as Jay Cutler.

After the 4th interception, I out a bag over my head. 🤣😝
Post 30 IP   flag post

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I made half ti.e a turned it off to watch a movie 😎
Post 31 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 well turn it back on if you haven't already. I'm happy I kept watching.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Jax giving me heartburn. 🤣🤣
Post 33 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I almost switched to a movie at halftime. I'm glad I didn't.
Post 34 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
And the jags pull it out. Yea team
Post 35 IP   flag post
I almost turned it off. Glad I didn’t. 👍👍
Post 36 IP   flag post
Post 37 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Chargers gonna Charger. Wow. I wish I was able to stay awake to watch the second half. I thought LA had it in the bag after the first half.
Post 39 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Meltdown of classic proportions. I bet that flight back to LA was "fun".
Post 40 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Great come back win for the Jags. Reminds me of the 1993 come back win by the Bills when they were down 35 to 3 in the 3rd quarter to the Oilers, and won 38 to 35.
Go Jags.
Post 41 IP   flag post
The consolation prize for losing a playoff game isn't so bad. Winners get to practice another week; losers get to be rich and famous men on vacation. I can't believe these guys have anything left after the 18-week regular season. My son's high school football season ended before Halloween and even that felt like it was going on too long.
Post 42 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Great come back win for the Jags. Reminds me of the 1993 come back win by the Bills when they were down 35 to 3 in the 3rd quarter to the Oilers, and won 38 to 35.
Go Jags.
That game was insane. They had to pack up and leave H-Town after that disaster! Not as bad as the Dirty Birds losing that Superbowl to the Pats though
Post 43 IP   flag post
Should be a good day of football. Unfortunately, I won’t be sitting at home watching a lot. Sunday is errand day with my better half, so I won’t be able to watch until tonight. I’ll be tracking on my NFL app. 🤣🤣
Post 44 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Another sad Bolt fan here...
Post 45 IP   flag post
Looks like I may get to watch some football today after all. Wife came home from a work trip with a sinus headache. It isn’t gone so she took meds and is resting…at my insistence. Take care of wife AND watch football…could be worse. 😃👍
Post 46 IP   flag post
Uh oh…tie game. NOT
Post 47 IP   flag post
Miami head coach doesn't look like a football coach. Looks like a guy who would be managing a Miami nightclub.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Win or lose, I hope someone buys the Dolphins defense steak dinners all around!!!! They have kept Miami in this game.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Vikes take the lead.
Post 50 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
Vikes take the lead.

That didn't last long.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Vikes take the lead.

That didn't last long.

That defense needs to get it’s act together.
Post 52 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Vikes take the lead.

That didn't last long.

That defense needs to get it’s act together.

Bad play calling by NY inside the red zone. Should of got 7.
Post 53 IP   flag post
2:56 left in the game. This drive is gonna be crucial for the Vikes.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Wah, wah…😫😫
Post 55 IP   flag post
601524 220 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?