Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2023 NFL playoffs and SuperBowl picks and discussion18977

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
We'll see how his ankle is .... leaning towards Eagles right now
Post 201 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
how big is that missed field goal going to wind up being?
Post 203 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 IP   flag post

Post 205 IP   flag post

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!!! Tied game!!!

And, I just saw this on Facebook. LOL

Post 206 IP   flag post
I'm not watching the game as I don't have the streaming for this but it seems like a really exciting game!
Post 207 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I'm not watching the game as I don't have the streaming for this but it seems like a really exciting game!

Iā€™m rooting for the Eagles, but Iā€™m mostly pleased to watch a good game. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Post 208 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Ankle problem?

Helluva rush up the middle.
Post 209 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Soft defensive holding call makes it anticlimactic. Shit way to end a great game.
Post 210 IP   flag post

Post 211 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, now I wait for baseball. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Post 212 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Soft defensive holding call makes it anticlimactic. Shit way to end a great game.

Eh. That's all part of the game. It was still a great game to watch, imo.
Post 213 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Yep. The nfl blew what could've been a great superbowl.
Post 214 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

Eh. That's all part of the game. It was still a great game to watch, imo.

Up until the last drive when KC's 12th man jumped in.
Post 215 IP   flag post
All pregame, the commentators were talking about how the Eagles were a "complete team" and it was just Mahomes for the Chiefs. It looked more like the opposite. The Chiefs Defense and Special Teams outplayed the Eagles Defense and Special Teams hands down. The Eagles had Hurts.
Post 216 IP   flag post
Superbowl ad

Post 217 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Miserable Chargers/Eagles fan here...
Post 218 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure I care much for the narrative the chiefs players are using about being an underdog...with being part of the super bowl so many times recently
Post 219 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Not sure I care much for the narrative the chiefs players are using about being an underdog...with being part of the super bowl so many times recently

I'm pretty sure that comes from EVERY Fox pregame commentator choosing the Eagles to win. Mahomes even slammed them in the awards ceremony right after the win. I loved it because Bradshaw had asked him a question and Mahomes made it a point to say that none of them picked the Chiefs!!! For clarification, I don't really care for Bradshaw.
Post 220 IP   flag post
601239 220 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?