Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

The Joker Is Pregnant in New Comic, And Fans Are Really Angry18974

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia
If I were to run around with a ballcap that has the Norwegian flag and a T-shirt with the Danish flag (ancestry of Mom & Dad, respectively), no one would really care. I might even get a thumbs-up if I were to add 'VIKING POWER' to the T-shirt. No reason whatsoever why we can't all be proud of our ancestry.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd

Post 27 IP   flag post
The back of my 'Viking World Tour' T-shirt:

Post 28 IP   flag post
After reading through things a bit more, I need to get some things straight. Uptight people are miffed that the Joker got magic preggers without a partner and their problem is it must be a bullet point on the LGBTQ+ agenda? Are you serious? Someone got pregnant With No Partner and the thing at issue is some vague gender/sexuality/??? rubbish. Let's think back on another time in the distant past when someone had a baby with no partner.

Here's what I'm trying to wrap my head around:

A certified loon (not certifiable, but actually certified) just barfed up THE MESSIAH and the thing that has people's panties in a bunch is whether or not someone thinks it's an LGBTQ+ thing.

... okay...
Post 29 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The world would be a better place if people just ignored the things they don’t like.

By the way, I’ve never wanted to read a Joker book until now.
Post 30 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
By the way, I’ve never wanted to read a Joker book until now.

All just went according to plan.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
The world would be a better place if people just ignored the things they don’t like.

That's what I do. Vote approval/disapproval with my wallet. One of the few ways Joe Average can express an opinion and people will listen.

Quote:
I’ve never wanted to read a Joker book until now.

I so totally want a copy of this book.
Post 32 IP   flag post
It’s, The Man Who Stopped laughing #4? Is it out yet? I’m gonna be naughty and order variants to further enrage everyone.
Post 33 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I bought the first four issues after this thread started!!! 😁
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Let me know if this is a story arc or a solo book if you would.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
When a woman is giving birth, her water breaks.

If a man is giving birth,... what happens, an acute case of diarrhea?
Post 37 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder

I think he vomits in this particular case
Post 38 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Let me know if this is a story arc or a solo book if you would.

Will do, but it'll be about 3 weeks before I see them.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
The back of my 'Viking World Tour' T-shirt:

Damned Vikings!! I stopped going to a local store and they were a small part of the reason! in a good way?
I have Ukrainian heritage from my fathers side and a store staff member asked if I was "pure" blood...and well..no..a) my mom was Scottish and b) Ukraine has been raided and pillaged by everyone even the vikings!!..my dad even had this odd hand tendon thing that is predominantly Scandinavian (vikings!!!)... Ooooo still riles me up!!
Post 40 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Folks keep diving in. Gonna need a bigger teapot apparently.
Post 41 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
My beloved NY Giants are playing the Vikings this weekend.
So yea, I hate the Vikings for this week
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
When a woman is giving birth, her water breaks.

If a man is giving birth,... what happens, an acute case of diarrhea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Pre_Coder

I think he vomits in this particular case

I guess I don’t have to read it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
My beloved NY Giants are playing the Vikings this weekend.
So yea, I hate the Vikings for this week

Just remind yourself, Kirk Cousins…….
Post 43 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

My apologies. I didn't mean to spoil it for you... =(
Post 44 IP   flag post
@KatKomics
Are we related?!! Enquiring minds want to know!
Post 45 IP   flag post
@Heinzdad The vomiting is not the only brilliance. Apparently, the story is filled with creative genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
While attempting to steal Gotham’s water supply, the Joker encounters Zatanna. Seeing the opportunity for an incredibly powerful offspring, he starts flirting with the magical superheroine.

Disgusted by this and understandably wanting nothing to do with the Joker (because nothing plays out well for those who get involved with the Clown Prince of Darkness), she casts a spell intended to prevent anyone from bearing his children.

Unfortunately, the spell backfires, and with the words, “On eno esle lliw reve evah rouy ybab!” (No one else will ever have your baby), the Joker is accidentally impregnated without any outside help.
Post 46 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Which hole is the lil tike gonna come out of?

It's shown in n the OP.
Post 47 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
GO WOKE GO BROKE. I won't be buying that comic book.

When outsiders heard the Joker gets pregnant, some thought it was "progressive", "inclusive", "right-think". Others saw it the way you do.

When comic book readers heard the Joker gets pregnant, they rolled their eyes and realized this is just DC being DC. Again.
Me included.

But when I read through those couple pages, I found that it isn't wokism, it's just a dumb story.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
Reminds me when Mork had Merth.

Good lord, I'd forgotten about that. A perfect example of a show that should have ended sooner, and not because screenwriters were making social commentary that some people didn't want to hear, but because it was dreadful.

😲 I used to like you...
Post 49 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@KatKomics
Are we related?!! Enquiring minds want to know!

lol... what is it..like 16million guys in the world are related to Genghis Khann??

This guy right??

Post 50 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
But when I read through those couple pages, I found that it isn't wokism, it's just a dumb story.

lol, we're so conditioned to expect that the dumbest stories are that way because they are agenda driven. But sometimes they're just dumb for no reason at all apparently.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
Reminds me when Mork had Merth.

Good lord, I'd forgotten about that. A perfect example of a show that should have ended sooner, and not because screenwriters were making social commentary that some people didn't want to hear, but because it was dreadful.

😲 I used to like you...

Mork & Mindy was the light of my high school years. In addition to being absolutely hilarious, it was spectacular to bring up in my Italian class because our teacher just didn't get it. Watching an Italian dude get frustrated and gesture like he's trying to catch a breeze and take off for the airport while the kids laugh 'til they cry was a comedy gem on its own. However, there's no doubt the show ran for one season too many. Seasons 1 & 2 were golden and season 3, while not quite up to the standards set by its predecessors, was still great. Season 4, on the other hand...
Post 52 IP   flag post
@KatKomics
We could all do a lot worse than to be related to a hottie like Ricardo Montalban.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@KatKomics
We could all do a lot worse than to be related to a hottie like Ricardo Montalban.

Being related to me would be a prime example.
Post 54 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Watching an Italian dude get frustrated and gesture like he's trying to catch a breeze and take off for the airport while the kids laugh 'til they cry was a comedy gem on its own.

This brought up a memory of a substitute teacher I had in high school, Mr. Okaine, that was a stereotypical cranky old man and would get so agitated he would start shouting slurs at kids. Everyone was in shock, except me, who was laughing hysterically at one of my Iranian friends getting called something I can't repeat here. The sub then called me Smiley and told me wipe the smirk off my face .
Post 55 IP   flag post
619650 84 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?