CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

NCBD Pickups (all pickup replies/posts welcome)18957

Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Pretty cool. Did not know that was a variant option.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
@southerncross Pretty cool. Did not know that was a variant option.
check ebay you'll see them, some will have pics where you can see the white cover open, think they are going for between $5-$10 at the moment. I just bought it for the second issue though I've not read the first issue yet. Been slacking lately because of renovations.
Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I did a vid of the glow in the dark effect: fun cover.

Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Got a lot.

Post 79 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Post 80 • IP   flag post


Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 81 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user



Light week this week.
Post 82 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user















Post 83 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user



This is the hot one this year apparently
Post 84 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 85 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@jake you didn't get a Spiderman 2 #1?

I know my lcs didn't have any on the tables, they had one copy in each of the fcbd bags that were used when customers purchased other books and didn't realize I got one until I got home and took out the bronze books I bought and the other fcbd books.
Post 86 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! I was out of town and my LCS didn’t have one available for me. I actually picked these up at an LCS near my cousin’s place.
Post 87 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



Post 88 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
My pick-up from my LCS today.

Post 90 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 91 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
@jake Junkyard Joe has been good!
Post 92 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@dpiercy Cool. I am getting to the party late. Might have to pick up the back issues.

My other LCS was running a $2 sale, so I picked up a couple of readers, runs, and other comics that seemed interesting.














Post 93 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
New comic books









And I picked up






Post 94 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Comic books!

Post 95 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user



@dpiercy Going to read Junkyard Joe from the beginning.
Post 96 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user



Spent too much this week. But I couldn't leave the Maleficent variants.
Post 97 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Not too many this week for me.

Post 98 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



Post 99 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I got that Doom Patrol cover. Not picking up books until next week.
Post 100 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
I got that Doom Patrol cover. Not picking up books until next week.


Truck accident has delayed books at my two LCS’s this week. I was going to grab the Venom-Verse cover A, and Hallows Eve 3 Young variant. Not a big week.
Post 102 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio that venomverse with the green cover looked really nice from memory.
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user


Post 104 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Most of these are from last week.

Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 363 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?